Chapter 2

‘OI!’ one of them called I looked back; I forced my legs to run even though they were hurting. The group chased after me I was close to the park now and I was crying in fright as I got to the park. Tye was still there I continued running, Tye saw me he looked around and saw the group chasing me. ‘OI! Leave her alone! She’s with me’ Tye growled they stopped. ‘Yeah what are you going to do?’ another frowned ‘how about I throw this dumb bell at your head’ Tye threatened. I stopped a metres away noticing they stopped I was scared to go over there. I took a couple of steps at a time; I started jogging over there and stopped a couple of metres at the back of Tye. ‘So go piss off!’ Tye growled they walked off into the distance.

Tye turned around knowing I was there, I was still sulking from the fright ‘Tye walked forward pulling me into a tight hug the top of his warm chest pressed against my head. Butterflies had flown in my belly again. ‘How about you come over my house tomorrow?’ Tye asked ‘I know you’re being different to all the other jerks and not saying a lame pick up line, but I’m sorry I won’t be able to come’ I sighed I looked up at him with a smile. ‘Can I at least walk you home?’ Tye asked ‘who said I’m going home’ I smiled. ‘You have to go home, it’s unsafe out here’ Tye frowned, ‘well I’m not going back I get the blame for everything’ I sighed. ‘Give them another chance’ Tye smiled ‘I’m not I keep doing that’ I huffed.

‘I have to go now’ Tye frowned he gave me a tight hug and walked to the street across the oval I silently followed him avoiding loud footsteps. Tye turned around ‘You’re following me’ Tye assumed. ‘My house is on this road’ I smiled ‘no it isn’t you ran that way before to go home’ Tye frowned ‘I went another way’ I giggled ‘there’s no other way’ Tye laughed ‘fine I was sort of following you but I just don’t want to go home I don’t want to go anywhere’ I sighed. ‘I’ll take you to my house and you can stay with me for a while, my heart jumped. ‘No thank you’ I smiled as I continued walking. I heard his footsteps behind me but as I walked into the distance he turn to his house. The road came to a dead end and I had saw that there was no other entry to the road I saw a gravel path that was long. I walked down the road this time not wanting to go back.

My feet crunched along the path even though it was mainly gavel and dry orange sand with weeds all across it seemed to be a nice place. I was comfortable and felt quite safe around here I was behind the house where this all was. Fences began beside me I was walking quite close to them, hearing them zap as the electric beamed through them. Something nudged me quite hard. I look around, there was a horses head nudging me. He wanted a scratch he was beautiful. He was black with a quite long forelock that ended just under his eyes. His forelock was over his eyes but wasn’t so thick that he could see, you could see his eyes of coarse. His main was long and passed his neck a little bit. He was black not other colours on him, he was a little big but not the biggest. I gave him a scratch above his forelock. He loved it of coarse but he wasn’t my horse and I shouldn’t really be touching him.

A lady came racing down the path on the other side of the horses paddock ‘How did you get that horse to come over to you? How are you able to touch him' She questioned shouting across the paddock. I yanked my hand away from him head he nudge me over and over for a scratch ‘I didn’t get him over he came to me’ I frown as I shouted back. She walked over here smiling in surprise ‘no one can even go near that horse without it kicking or biting, let alone coming to them. ‘Would you like that horse, we’ll pay, you just clean the paddock, feed it and exercise it’ She offered ‘I would love too but I don’t really know how to ride properly’ I lied ‘We do not want to let this horse go somewhere else, It’s just too beautiful we would love someone to care for it and give it some love’ she smiled ‘but I have no experience with horses at all I’ll be scared it’s going to run off’ I frowned ‘oh no. It won’t do that it has been already broken in and we don’t let it get away with stuff, it is a stock horse but seems to be very nasty and vicious to others, we’ll give you lessons it’s a riding school’ the lady smiled ‘I’ll take it but I won’t be able to pay for it’ I frowned ‘we’re paying for it’ she smiled.