Chapter 5

Half an hour later he parks into a park close to a restaurant Tye gets out of the car as I undo my seat belt he opens the door, and I step out. He locks the car as he closes my door our hands link, His warm hand warmed my cold hand. Butterflies flew around my belly as we took every step. It was a beautiful restaurant we enter the restaurant and search around the room Tye walked towards table 2 I followed him my heart-beating fast of consciousness. Tye pulled out a chair ‘aw thank you’ I smiled he smiled as he waited he shifted me in unexpectedly. He sat next to me; there was a free seat next to me. ‘Where’s Nisa, Laura, Theo, and Louis?’ a man asked ‘I don’t know’ Tye frowned ‘did you pick them up?’ the man asked ‘no, was I supposed too?’ Tye asked ‘yeah’ the man frowned disappointed. ‘Are you going to introduce me to your guessed?” the man nagged, ‘oh yeah, this is my father Trevor’ Tye introduced ‘hi, I’m Melody’ I smiled.

‘You may have to say that a lot’ Tye smiles ‘so are you going to pick up your brothers’ and sisters’ now?’ Trevor nagged ‘I don’t have enough room in the car and don’t have baby seats?’ Tye excused. ‘Tye! If you were smart enough you could leave your girlfriend here and pick them up?’ Trevor growled. ‘They’re your kids? They aren’t even my full siblings?’ Tye growled loudly making a big scene my belly pulled and clenched. I got up slowly walking towards the distance he was walking. I followed him all the way outside and he still continued to was I held my dress up as I tried running but was just a jog I took my heels off to go faster and catch up. It was a rough road. He came to Small Street between different restaurants.

He stopped I stood quiet afraid of him ‘I’m sorry’ Tye apologised  ‘no it’s okay’ I smiled ‘So much for a good night’ Tye sighed as he turned around with tears in his eyes ‘there is no such thing as a good night when there is family involved there is always something wrong’ I breathed A tear ran down Tye’s cheek ‘come here’ I smiled as I pulled him into a hug. Tye hugged me tightly ‘you probably think I’m weak or a sook because I’m crying’ Tye sniffed ‘No, Why? It shows that you have a heart and shows that you’re a man?’ I frowned ‘really? Try telling the other chicks about that’ Tye snickered ‘stuff them!’ I giggled ‘you going to go back in? Go home? Or stay here?’ I asked ‘to be different stay here’ Tye smiled as he sat down on the damp wet ground ‘the grounds wet and damp?’ I frowned ‘Turn around’ Tye smiled I turned around with a smile stuck on my face Tye pulled me onto his lap and kissed me.

‘You took your shoes off?’ Tye frowned ‘how did you think I caught up?’ I giggled laying my head on his shoulder. ‘Well tonight was probably a really good ‘date’ for me?’ I smiled ‘no it’s not’ Tye frowned ‘well I found out that you’re a man, you have a heart and care’ I smiled as I looked into his sweet eyes. Tye kissed me, Tye squeezed my belly and I busted out giggling we parted and he stopped the night sky was black ‘wow! It’s 8:50 pm’ Tye gasped ‘You have to get home in 10 minutes’ Tye reminded I got up slipping my feet in my shoes Tye got up sliding his arm around my lower back.

We walked quickly searching for Tye’s car, Tye’s phone rang he answered it and it was a matter for his mouth to drop and him punching and kicking the wall next to him. He hung up and picked me up putting me in the seat and running to the driver’s seat side, I buckled my seat belt and he drove off quickly. ‘What’s happened?’ I asked ‘Dad was in a big accident on the way back to the restaurant from picking up Nisa, Theo, and Louis. He stopped at a big traffic lights and got out running pushing everyone out the way, I got out of the car and searched the crowd for him the was a bed with a sheet over the body it looked a bit like Trevor. Tye walked up to it looking under the blanket I walked trying to push my way through. ‘Tye!’ I called he looked up as I ran towards him and hugged him he squished me through his pain howling on my shoulder Theo and Louis crowding around Nisa. Theo and Louis ran over here hugging us they all were howling on me. I stepped out walking to Nisa who was on the stretcher. I hugged her tightly, Louis, Theo and Tye following. The paramedics pulled the stretcher inside the van. ‘If I picked up them this wouldn’t have happened’ Tye blamed ‘it’s not your fault’ I frowned hugging him. We continued walking towards the car.