Chapter 2 The start of college

It was Andreas first day of college and she was so nervous new people,new dorms,and new classes.

Andreas mom dropped her off she stood in front of the school and read
"Boston College" wow.

When all the students walked in they had a tour around the school and had some free time to see what clubs or to check there dorm out.

When Andrea walked into her dorm she met her roommate Ashley, she introduced her self and hanged out they went to the club fair.

Andrea and Ashley we're looking around but they didn't want to sign up for anything so they were about to leave when...

Kian was walking over and she got nervous so she started walking towards him when she trips on this wire and falls on her ankle, Kian quickly ran up to her and called the ambulance. Andrea was lucky that her classes started until 2 weeks.

Kian grabbed Andreas phone and called her mom to tell her the news.

At the hospital~

The doctor took some Ex- rays and told her that her ankle was sprained and that she had to use crutches for 5-6 weeks, she was so sad it was her first day in college and this happened all ready.

Kian walked in and this was there conversation:
Kian: hey, how are you feeling
Andrea: it hurts but I'm good
Kian: Was it my fault? I'm kidding😂(Trying to make Andrea laugh)
Andrea: It kind of was
Kian: How?
Andreas cheeks were turning red
Kian: Hey remember when I crashed into you?
Andrea: yeah and when you said we could hang out one day 😂
Kian: Well I guess today is the day
Andrea: I never thought you would come to my college
Kian: well I guess I do😊☺️
Kian: I have a question,
Andrea: yeah what is it?
Kian: I know I've only seen you twice but those two days have been great, Andrea will you be honored to be my Girlfriend?
Andrea: OMG yes of course I would be honored.😍😘