Chapter 6 School Dance

Andreas P.O.V
It was the school dance and Kian had asked me to go with him last week. it wasn't a big deal since it's a dance not prom. I went shopping for something less extravagant like the dress in the picture. I also got some black high heels and the purse I had at home.

Kians P.O.V
I'm so nervous since I'm going to the dance with Andrea I don't even know what to wear. He went shopping as well and got something simple as well he got some jeans (Not skinny) and a shirt that looked nice on him.

At college they were hanging out and kind of akward since they didn't know what they were going to wear.

Andrea broke the silence and said so what time are you picking me up?

Kian said, since it is at 9:00 at 8:45

Ok thanks I can't wait said Andrea

They headed of to class and all they could think about all day was of each other.

By the end of day they were so anxious and excited.

Andrea went home and curled her hair because it took her 2 hours to do since she has long hair. By the time that was done it was 5:00. She ate a little just in case there wasn't food at the dance. It was about 5:30 and she put on her dress, shoes and purse. It was about 6:00 she after did her makeup and it took like another 30 minutes so it was 6:30. Her mom then went out and took pictures of her. It took about 20 min so it was about 7:00. Andrea still had an hour and 45 min left so she watched tv.

Kian took a shower put on his jeans and shirt on then he put his shoes and combed his hair. He forgot he wanted to get Andrea a surprise so he went to the jewelry store and got her this really nice necklace with earrings. By the time he got home it was 8:35 so he got in his car to go pick her up.

Kian got at he house at about 8:45 she came out then he came out, her mom asked if she could take a picture of them two so they did. Kian told Andrea that she look beautiful and stunning. She blushed and said that he looked handsome and sexy. They both got in the car and went to the dance.

When they got there everyone was saying Omg they look so pretty. Kian got Andrea a drink and they sat. After a while it was getting boring until the slow song "Thinking out loud" by Ed shearing came on. Kian grabbed Andreas hand and they danced they were hugging while doing this it was so cute. At the end of the dance they kissed and everyone was clapping they both blushed a little.

At the end Kian dropped Andrea home and she said thanks for the magical night and he said no problem I'll always be here. He drove home fell asleep. Andrea also fell asleep.