Chapter 5 Last night/ A regular day

Last night when kian slept over Andreas house they watched Netflix until Andrea cuddled up and fell asleep with kian. They had fun that day with good news from the doctor and there first acual date. She was so happy every thing turned out great.

That morning Woke up because it was Friday and had college they didn't stay at there dorm because there house was close to the college.

Andrea woke up crumpled her hair put on a white crop top and a skirt then she put on some sandals and makeup and was done.

Kian also woke up he combed his hair and put on a t-shirt with Jean shorts and his shoes.

Andrea and kian ate a bagel with cream cheese and the headed off to college.

Andrea and kian got in the car and went to school when they got there they parked and headed to class.

In class Andrea was mad that Alison was flirting again with her boyfriend but it's okay She was trying to get over it she trust kian.

After school Kian asked Andrea if she wanted to go swimming at his house so she got into her blue and black bathing suit and then put on sunscreen and grabbed her towel and got to his house.

When she got there The water was cold so Kian put on the heater of the pool and it started getting a little warmer when they were in the water Kian shut the lights of and put the pool ones on he came closer to Andrea and kissed her he told her "your the best" and Andrea replied thanks babe you are too.

Every thing was great then they went to his room and watched Netflix for a while they ended up cuddled and sleeping.