After All This Time.chapter 6

"I have insomnia I swear..."
"Your mother doesn't know what she's talking about,she's batshit crazy.baby you really need some sleep though!" Satoshi has been prying me to sleep or eat for hours.
"Take care of Hatsune when she wakes up."
"Please don't-" i was out the door like that.
It's always so peaceful at 2:45 exactly in the city streets.People are sleeping and piano players are still playing softly.I love it.
"Pretty cool eh?" It was Letova.
"Letova I don't feel like putting up a fight..."He instantly dipped me while looking down in my eyes.
"Oh but I do.." He raised his eyebrows and his hair was a galaxy shade as it glimmered against the moon.
"You don't remember me do you?"
I shook my head and stood up.
"Let's get some coffee shall we?" I nodded yes and we both walked down to the Rawtrevali cafe and got a table inside.
"Do you like yours with creme or milk?"
"Milk please..and light sugar"
He gave me a small teacup with what I had ordered.
"What did you mean earlier by "you don't remember me do you?" ?" I sipped my hot coffee and ran my hands through my hair.
"Fifth grade,Gretoli Elemntary,third row,brown hair...people made fun of me because I was bisexual...remember that?" It all pieced together,kids were bullies to him cause he was bi,me and Satoshi were the only ones who didn't mind the fact.I didn't know what bisexual was to be honest.
"That was you wasn't it..?"
He smirked and sipped his coffee loudly.
"Does it matter now? Those bitches can suck it. I'm just sorry those poor fucks haven't figured out their own sexuality while I figured my self out in the fifth grade." We laughed along and I added some more sugar in my coffee and he told me all the luxuries of where he was at now.
"So you still bi?" I joked.
"Of course I am you dumbass."
We sat there drinking coffee and talking for a hour before I got a text from Satoshi.
"I better get home now..take care of my little one."we stood up and he held out his hand.
"Nah..i don't like hands."He looked confused and I hugged him and he stood there for a second before hugging me back.
"Don't think I don't remember you mini Minx.."
"Not that shit again." I laughed,Minx was my nickname because of how small I was.
I walked home alone and Satoshi embraces me the minute I see him.
"Hello to you too my dear.." I giggled and I saw Hatsune bright red.
"Awwwh baby what happened?"
"She ran a fever and is really hot,I took her to a emergency prescription child thingy and they gave her some meds and she can't sleep."
I picked her up and cradled her in my arms and felt Satoshi hold my waist looking down at us both.
"Is it me or does it feel like we're a family?" He joked and I kissed his cheek.After Hatsune fell asleep I said my goodbye to Satoshi as I watched him walk down to his parents shops to go behind to their apartment. I stared at the window and thought about what Letova said all this time.. I should've said something.but I didn't.which I hated.
**8:20 AM**
"MAMAAA"
I heard Hatsune bawl and I walked over to her.Yes I had no sleep what so ever so I looked practically dead.I heard my phone ring and I picked it up to find it was Letova.
"Hello?"
"Hey sweets.hows the kid?"
"How'd you get my number you lil shit?" I laughed.
"I looked through Satoshi's phone and found it under 'Baby💕',yall are pretty tight aren't you?"
"Well we are dating.." I blushed that I was actully baby on his contact.
"By the way your contact picture is sexy as shit.Nice tits."
"Oh shut up!" I laughed and in the moment I wanted to slap him like a friend.
"Hey I gotta take care of Hatsune,I'll text you in a bit you dork."
After that I got a knock on the door and it was non other than Satoshi.
"Hello my exhausted love"He hugged me and kissed my eyelids cooling the heat.
"Hello.." I was exhausted but relaxed."I really need to run some errands and go to work so if you can-"
"Work?! No no no,you hardly slept at all! You need sleep I'll take Hatsune to the doctors and see what happens just sleep."
"No I need to work.." I kissed his cheek and grabbed a hair tie and was out the door leaving Hatsune in good hands.
**LATER IN THE DAY**
After work I came back to the house and my face was pale and I threw up at work 5 times.
"You look awful! Dammit, I told you not to go!"
"Baby don't worry about it.."
"Go to bed please..." I nodded and after he hugged and kissed me slowly I slipped under my covers and instantly fell asleep and woke up fully refreshed but it was very late like 11:00 PM.I looked at Hatsune sleeping in Satoshi's arms and I smiled after heading out to go get some rum remembering I ran out.
After a couple minutes of driving, my wheels started spazzing out and I lost all control on my gripping on my steering wheel and next thing I know I could hear a screech and was bombarded by the sound of glass breaking loudly and I was out like a light.