New Everything.chapter 8(final chapter)

"YOU NEED TO LEARN TO LOVE YOUR MOTHER AND JUST RESPECT ME!
"Mom please enough..." I was sobbing into my phone arguing with my guardian for my antique painting from my grandmother to be shipped to my house.
"I don't need this from you! You left us so know you get to deal with your own stuff Lucid!" She hung up and I was hanging by a thread,I NEEDED that painting before I left to move to America.
"Mama..."
"Hatsune love I need a minute okay? I'm gonna take you to that nightly care center thing,you play games all night with Mina and ask her about what it was like in America okay?"
"Yes mama.." She was a good child and she respected things because that's the good she knows and it's so much better to her than her own parents either hitting her or yelling at her.I would know the difference of terror and treatment. It started raining and Hatsune and I went to the car and drove her to her nightcare center.on my way back home I turned on the radio and noticed traffic was on my highway and I cursed at myself silently so I changed it to some slow music.Then I glanced over at the picture of my grandmother on my dashboard.
"I miss you..." I whispered hoping she'd hear from wherever she was,heaven or hell.
**flash back**
"Ahhhh you got it out of line!" My grandmother screamed with laughter in her voice.
"Grandma! It was right here!" Foursquare was THE SHIT with us.
"Your 6 and still got this game in the palm of your hands" Foursquare was a American game,I never played it before so it was new.
"Hey Lucid-Loo I got ya a little something for your birthday."
"What is it grandma!" I sat with her on the grass and looked at her with excitement.
"It's very old and vintage..kinda like me..I hope you'll like it.maybe even get some inspiration for one of your finger paintings."
"It's a painting?"
"Yes indeed,wanna check it out?"
"Of course! Thank you" I stood up and I hugged her tight and we both walked into her house and I cousins wait to see it.
**flash back over**
HONK.
"Hey dumbass move traffic along!" Shouted some asshole screamed in back of me.
"S-sorry.." I whispered and sped up ahead.i needed coffee.ASAP. I got out of the car after I parked and I could hear my name being screamed from the distance.
"No.." It was Letova.
"LUCID!!" I walked towards him and he was soaking and everything.
"What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed.
"Yes.yes yes yes!"
"Yes what?"
"Yes I will move with you to America!!" He screamed and I instantly felt a sprout of joy bloom inside of me.
"Really?!"
"Yes!! I may have known you for a couple of days but I damn know there's something about you that makes me trust you with my own life!!"
He walked over and kissed me.In the rain.Since when was I in a movie?!
"I am in love you Lucid Tokiva..."
I held his face close to mine locking my lips against his and he bit my lip a lot.
"Biting hurts!"
"Good..." He smirked and carried me off the floor smiling at me.
"Your a idiot..but your my idiot..."
**2 MONTHS LATER**
"Hey L? Our Instagram picture got 104 likes." I laughed as he cooked breakfast...shirtless. :)
"104?! How many followers do you have?" He asked keeping a eye on the eggs.
"About....781?"
"Someone's popular."
"Mostly people from my work.."
"So Hatsune really enjoys staying nights over there eh?"
"Yeah she loves her friends and she deserves these nights!i might leave her there for a couple more days until we've got all the packing crap done."
"Okay I spat in your food but it's still good." He joked handing me my plate...I hoped.
"Your such a nasty butt!" I took the plate and started eating the perfectly poached eggs and chewy bacon.
"Thanks love,tastes great." He sat on the floor in front of me and nibbled on some toast.
"Baby I'm damn serious about eating..." He has a eating disorder and the only thing how he can improve is a regular breakfast,lunch and dinner.
"Not hungry love!"
"We're gonna go to dinner and your gonna eat and your gonna love it." I held his face and kissed his forehead.
"Fine...I love you" he kissed me longer than expected and licked his lips.
"Tastes like strawberry sauce..." He smirked.
"Lip tint my dear"
"Ahhhh...one more taste.." He leaned and I pushed his face away playfully but really I didn't mind another.
"How are you and the therapist visits going?"
"Good...thinking less about death and I've been doing good I think." I smiled kinda proud of myself.
"That's my girl" he kissed my cheek and took my plate away,it's almost been 3 months with Letova and I'm very very excited.I planned to get him a signed poster by his favorite band.
"Me and Travis are gonna go hang out for a bit...you gonna be okay alone?"
"Of course love.." I continued swiping on my iPad then looked up to give him a smile.
"See you in a bit" he kissed my neck and made me squeal and was out the door.
As I continued scrolling on Instagram for another 20 minutes my life changed within a flash.
"You look so cute together..."I jumped up and screamed there standing before me was my grandmother.
"Grandma..." She smiled her same old smile and I instantly swelled up with tears.
"That your lover?" She teased.
I nodded while smiling and crying.
"I guess you could say that."
"He's a keeper...he'll treat you right and Dr. Fliteka? He'll treat him with some pills by the end of the night when Letova comes home with your girl.and this time the pills will help him"
"How do you know grandma?"
"Cause I know.I love you mammis,take care and your doing great.He'll be the one to wrap around that infinite ribbon you've always dreamed of one day.
I covered my mouth and knew that she was hinting that maybe one day he'd marry me.I would love that.
"Goodbye grandma.." I shut my eyes and cling onto the last good memory I had of her.

When Letova came home he came with Hatsune which was much appreciated.
"Mama!"
"Hey hon!" I was smiling because I reconnected with someone I missed very much.
"Hey Love Dr. F gave me-"
"Some pills? I know." I smiled at him as I cradled Hatsune in my arms.
"How'd you-"
"Someone told me.." I looked out the window and I thought who knows...maybe he will wrap that ribbon on my finger.He smiled and kissed my cheek whiling holding me close to him.shit was looking up for me,new attitude,new love life,new experiences,new everything.I was ready to get out of here for America cause my journey had only begun.
(Thank you for reading. ^_^ if your going through anything like domestic violence,suicidal thoughts,depression,anger issues,confused,just know your not alone.i wrote some of the material from my personal experiences so you'll NEVER be alone.i love you all so much💗 stay strong bby)