Spamano

You guys probably saw this coming, didn't you? But what can I say, I'm a Spamano simp!!!

Anyway, enjoy the first oneshot in my new collection!

—————————————————

It started out like any other day, Spain has showed up with several bottles of Romano's favorite wine, and they began drinking. Romano, trying to be the tough guy that he surely was not, decided to drink the wine in shots. He was barely 3 shots in when he started feeling drunk.

"Romano, I think you've had enough," Spain said, lowering the Italian's hand before he could have a 4th shot. "ShUt Up! YoU dOn'T fUcKiNg TeLl ME wHaT tO dO, fUcKiNg ToMaTo BaStArD!!!" Romano shouted, his words slurring so badly, hardly anyone could understand him through his thick accent.

Spain decided not to argue with his former henchman, and instead, helped him try to stand up. Romano kept fighting against the Spaniard, trying to pull away from him, but eventually, Spain managed to get the intoxicated Italian off of the couch, and started bringing him to his room to sleep.

"An...*hic*...ToNiO...~" Romano slurred. "¿Sí, Roma? What is it?" Spain asked, helping Romano up the stairs. "I fUcKiNg LoVe YoU! YoU sO sExY!!!" Romano shouted, clinging to the Spaniard that he claimed to hate so much. Spain blushes deeply. "Y-Yeah, whatever you say, amigo..." He said, trying not to hurt his friend's feelings, even though he was drunk.

"B-BuT iT's TRUE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" Romano shouted again. "Romano, that is very sweet of you, really, it is. But I can't say anything while your in this state, it wouldn't be fair to either of us!" Spain tried to reason with his drunk friend.

"MY NAME IS LOVINO ROMANO VARGAS, AND I AM IN LOVE WITH ANTONIO FERNANDEZ-CARRIDO!!!! I LOVE HIS HAIR, HIS EYES, HIS VOICE, HIS ACCENT, HIS TOMATOES, HIS ASS-" Romano was shouting nonstop about the fact that he loved Spain before the Spaniard put his hand over the Italian's mouth to shut him up.

"Romano, please quiet down, we don't want to wake the neighbors," He told his drunk friend. Romano slowly pulled Spain's hand off of his mouth, and looked at him seriously. "Then les give 'em a show, heh...?~" Romano said, kissing Spain deeply. Spain was surprised, but kissed his "friend" back passionately. Romano then proceeded to make out with the Spaniard, which Spain easily won.

He then pushed Romano against a wall, unbuttoning his shirt. Romano panted, but did nothing to stop Spain from doing what he wanted. "Te amo, Lovi...~" Spain said, before he began leaving hickeys on the Italian's body. "T-Te amo, España..." Romano said in Spanish, a language he hated with a passion.

-The next day-

Romano woke up with a screaming headache and in the arms of Spain. Both of them were naked, and Romano had a decent amount of marks on his body. "What the fuck happened last night?!" He shouted, causing Spain to jolt awake.

"Lovi...Don't do that..." He said, leaning against the Italian sleepily. "Get off of me, bastardo!" Romano said, trying to push Spain off of him, failing miserably. "There's no need to be so mean, mi amor...~" Spain said, smiling, which confused the Italian. "The FUCK are you talking about?!" He demanded.

"You said you loved me last night...~ My hair, my eyes, my voice, my accent,  my tomatoes, and my ass..." Spain explained, Romano's face growing redder and redder with each thing the Spaniard said. "I was fucking DRUNK!!!" Romano shouted.

"Sure, hey, how about I go and get you some water and something to help with the headache? Wait right here, I'll be right back," Spain said, grabbing his clothes, kissing Romano on the head before leaving the room. Romano stared at the door in shock, he couldn't believe that he finally confessed to Spain.

"Maybe getting drunk wasn't so bad after..." Romano said to himself, waiting for his new boyfriend to come back.

———————————

Thanks for reading, and remember, NO REQUESTS!!!

<3 RinaWritesStories