Chapter 1: "A Ticket to Paradise"

"Pinkie, wait for us!" Called Rainbow Dash as she ran after the dark pink haired girl. "Can't you wait for us for five seconds? You run off as if the candy store's closing."

Pinkie Pie snapped her head. She grabbed Rainbow Dash by the shoulders, shaking her back and forth. "The candy store's closing?!" She cried. "But I didn't get to try their shadowberry chocolate bars!"

"It's not actually closing, Pinkie." Rainbow Dash said as she forced Pinkie's hands off her. "All I'm saying is that you should wait for the rest of us to catch up. I mean look at the rest of us," She pointed down the hallway. Sunset, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack were running up to them, slowly getting tired.

"Oh, my bad." Pinkie said. "I just really wanted to get to this store before it closes for renovation." She pointed to a store just a few feet away from them. It said "Tokidoki" in colorful letters.

"What's a "Tokidoki", Pinkie?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Actually, Rainbow, it's a brand." Twilight said as she finally caught up to Rainbow and Pinkie, with the rest of the girls behind her. "And Tokidoki isn't a thing. It's actually the Japanese word that means "sometimes"."

"Okay, but why is it important, though? Pinkie hasn't explained why we have to be here." Rainbow Dash said.

"Because we'd be missing the most epic event in history." She then began tapping the sign next to her, pretending that it was a drum. "It's the 18th anniversary of the company being born!"

"Woah, really? I forgot about that." Said Sunset. "Didn't they start in 2005, Pinkie?"

"They sure did. And they said on their website that they have something big to announce, not to mention that whoever gets the golden Unicorno gets a prize!"

Rainbow Dash suddenly became intrigued. "Well why didn't you go with that? I'm in. Let's get inside and find that golden unicorn!" She cried, pumping her fist into the air.

"Don't you mean Unicorno?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah, whatever it's called. Come on!" Rainbow Dash grabbed Pinkie's hand and rushed into the store with her. Sunset looked at Twilight and shrugged, following the two friends inside.

In the store, there were a few people sitting in chairs in front of a stage. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie looked around and spotted seven seats that were open. They ran over and sat down, with the rest of the girls sitting down as well.

As everyone settled down, the manager of the store came up onstage with a microphone. It was a girl with blue hair with yellow highlights. "Hello, everyone and welcome to Tokidoki's 18th anniversary!" She said. "First of all, I want to say how pleased I am to see all of these fans, especially adults and kids."

"Oh, they're probably gonna announce their next big event." Pinkie squealed, trying to stay in her seat.

"Now, as the CEO of the company couldn't be here due to scheduling conflicts, they asked me to do the honors of announcing their next project. Can I get a drumroll please?"

Pinkie gasped and grabbed two drums from her hair and began tapping them with suspense.

"The next project that is in the works is…" The manager looked at the small crowd and bit her lip, excitedly. "A Mermicorno animated series!"

Although the crowd was small, they cheered with excitement and joy. Pinkie got up from her chair and hugged her friends, tears of joy going down her cheeks.

"Ever since 2015, Mermicornos have been very popular, so this project is a very big step for the company and its future." Said the manager. "The series is in production as we speak and is set to release on Max in 2025. And now for the next part of this event is exciting. Everyone, please check under your chairs."