~Chapter 14~

[A little pic on how nezuko and tanjiro each (they are 16 and 17 okay people)]

Giyu did not know it was going to be this bad.

When they reached the avenue, Giyu was amazed by the size. He never knew that such a place existed in their world. The training avenue was full of mountains and cliffs, all coated with green foliage. A strong river passed through them, starting from a large waterfall. Fog coated the tips of the mountains. Deep in the area, there was a place with houses for them to stay. It was not like the palaces. The air was cold, and Giyu had trouble breathing. 

Tanjiro and Nezuko were fine, though. Breathing did not seem like a problem for them. The Sun King came along with them to supervise their training. After their training was over, they would all attack Tanjiro and Nezuko at the same time. If even one of them managed to land a blow on them-even a tiny scratch- all of their training would be complete. Sanemi came up to Giyu with a confident look on his face. 

"I'm sure we will be able to beat the two Kamados. I mean, there are way too many of us and two of them," Giyu tried to be optimistic. Sanemi's shoulders immediately sagged and the confident grin was wiped off his face. 

"You didn't see him battle the demon king," Sanemi said, terrified," He held on for so long. Until you got her back. Even seeing him made me so happy that i was not going against him in battle. Now, we have come to this situation. And that demon king, dude was powerful as fuck." Giyu was about to respond, but then he saw six old people enter the place. All of them were wearing masks that concealed their faces. 

King Tanjuro explained," These are the breathing technique cultivators. They will be teaching you the breathing techniques. However, this will not be so soon. You will have to go through rigorous training before you learn them. Get ready."

The sun begun to set. Giyu and company thought they were going to rest, but nahhh. They were in for a surprise.

"Run up that mountain and come down by sunrise. And no helping each other. If someone falls into a hole, don't help them out," A blue-haoried cultivator pointed to the tallest mountain. Suddenly, Nezuko went to a cultivator and whispered something in her ear. She thought about it, then nodded. Then Nezuko ran to Tanjiro and nodded. He smiled and they both ran towards the mountain at top speed, their haoris billowing behind them.

"Come on people!" Tanjiro yelled, while running. The first person who followed was Shinobu, along with her sisters Kanae and Kanao. Seeing them, Sanemi snarled,"I ain't gonna lose to my wife!" and ran after them. Seeing Sanemi's determination, Giyu wanted to die of laughter and followed after. Behind him, he saw the Mist twins, Flame prince and Serpent Prince behind him.

Giyu picked up pace and ran alongside Sanemi, who was trying his best to catch up to Kanae. That lady was surprisingly fast. Suddenly, Kanao fell into a ditch. Shinobu got whacked off the path by a giant hammer. Kanae's hand started bleeding from a knife cut. 

The low oxygen level was starting to take a toll on Giyu. His legs buckled, and he started to feel dizzy. But he pushed on.

Giyu realised. This mountain was full of traps. Kanae staggered but kept running. It felt like some of us were going to die on the first day. Giyu kept running. He unsuccessfully tried to dodge the obstacles, but failed. Once, a bamboo even flung him half the way down the mountain. Once he reached the top of the mountain, His head was bleeding and badly bruised. Atop the mountain, Tanjiro and Nezuko were chilling. This seemed like a piece of cake for them. Sanemi reached a while after, int he same state as Giyu.

"Ni-sans! No resting! You have to get down by sunrise or you die," Nezuko said," we are waiting for the others to come! Sanemi ni-san, Kanae ne-san has already passed. Along with Shinobu ne-san and Kanae ne-san. I gotta say, those three are going to be good at this." Sanemi took the cue and ran down screaming," I'M GONNA BE BETTER THAN HER NO MATTER WHAT!" Giyu ran behind him. 

He hoped he would not die before this night ended. He really hoped.

[AND PEOPLE PLEASE VOTE!!! IT MEANS THE WORLDDD]