♡Chapter 5♡

A/n:Before I begin this chapter. I just wanna say. This will sorta be a spiderman:Across the spider-verse reference.

✧༺♥༻✧

After me and Spiderman had a conversation. We became good friends. But the new say. Spiderman and his lover saves the day once more! We aren't a thing people!

And at school, Pavitr became my friend. It was nice. Besides, spiderman knows about the spider-verse thing. And when I get home. I can visit him! And Pavitr.

A/n:I'm making up names when I don't know their names.

Mr. Vidalia told us we had a science project. The theme was spider. Ever since my arrival, me and Spiderman was trending in almost everything. Almost. She partnered me up with my Pavitr. We were walking home after school. "So, where do we do this project? You seem to know alot about science and I know alot about spiders"
I looked at him and answered. "Maybe at your house?" He smiled. "Sure! I'll tell my parents! See you tomorrow!"
"Bye!"

Pavitr POV:

As I walked to my room. My parents were there, looking at me. "Son? Who was that girl?" My mother asked as she approached me. "She's my friend from school. Y/n Jasmine" My parents looked at each other with a smile.
'I see where there going with this...'
"Mom, dad. I know what your thinking. She's coming over to-"
"YOUR INVITING RANDOM WOMEN INTO MY HOUSE??!!" My dad shed a tear. "He's growing up so fast..." He said as he patted my shoulder. "She is coming over to do our science project" "Still! Ay son! You better not embarrass us!" "Just don't embarrass me..." I walked to my room and sighed. 'Lord. Please don't make my parents embarrass me...

Y/n POV:

I have a confession. I. Am. Not. Going. To. Walk. There. I'm gonna swing there with my webs. I rang the doorbell. A women who looked like Pavitr's mother opened the door. When she saw me, she had a large smile. "Son! Your friend is here!" She turned to me and said. "Welcome. You must be Y/n Jasmine! Our son has talked about you last night. Come in!"
I walked in. I saw his father reading a newspaper. "Ah! You must be Y/n. Nice to meet you" he shook my hand. Now I'm confused. "Uhh... Why are y'all acting like I'm your sons girlfriend?" I said. Smiling awkwardly. Next thing you know. Pavitr is right there. "Heheh, sorry Y/n. My PARENTS were just trying to be nice" "It's fine. I got the supplies you said we needed btw" We were about to head to his room to get the project settled.

"Wait, wait, wait!"

Pavitr POV:

Just trying to focus on my homework while stressing because I'm sure my parents will embarrass me in front of my friend. "Son! Your friend is here!"
I emmidietely went down and saw Y/n shaking hands with my dad. She looked uncomfortable. I facepalmed as I walked down. "Heheh, sorry Y/n. My PARENTS were just trying to be nice" "It's fine. I got the supplies you said we needed btw" We were about to head to my room to get the project settled. "Wait, wait, wait!"
'Ay mama!' I facepalmed as my mother said. "How about you both do your project at the dining table. So then when I bring you both food, I don't go up the stairs" "Sure mom"

Now, we were making our project in the dining table. It was going well. Until my mother had a problem.

Y/n POV:

"Ay! Where is that recipe!" For some reason, my spider sensors told me to help her. So I stood up and tapped her shoulder. She turned with a brow raised. "Do you need help? I can help if you want Ms." "You know how to cook?!" "I wanted to be a chief as a kid but now. I have another dream" She smiled at Pavitr who facepalmed.
"Do you-" "Have a cool book? Yeah, here it is" I hand her my cooking book.

Book cover I found in Google:

His mom was pleased. Pavitr went to talk to his dad while the mother made some chai. "Oh! Is that chai m?" "Yes!"
"Oh. I love Chai!" They looked at me in shock. "What...?" "We're you about to day something?" The dad asked. I said no. "Your a New York citizen right?" "Yes...? But I speak Indian" suddenly everyone except me yelled. "She didn't say Chai Tea!!!" A few hours past and we finished the project. Idk how but yeah. "Bye Pavitr! Seeya soon!" I waved as I left his house.

Pavitr POV:

As she closed the door, I turned to see my parents. Their arms were crossed and they were smiling. "She is perfect my boy! Your mother and I know you like her~" I sighed. "She's- I don't- I mean- ugh. Goodnight" I couldn't find the words. 'Do I like her? Or do I just feel like that cuz she is mostly with me? Ugh! So confusing!' I heard webs being shot outside. "Spider girl?" I got up and changed. It was her! I followed her to the top of the bridge. She sat down and sighed.

"Hey Spider girl. Why do you always go out at night?" She turned and smiled. "I just. I was at a friends house" "Huh. You know, you might go home soon... Can I... See what you really look like? It's alright if it's a no!" I sat next to her waiting for an answer. She thought for a moment and then...

A/n:She took off her mask. Joke! She ain't gonna do it! She will, have second thoughts!! HAHAHA But I'm not doing the whole thing cuz it's fucking 10:04 pm here in the Philippines. Bye!!!