♥︎Pick♥︎

THIS. IS NOT A CHAPTER. READ IT PLEASE. PICK A STORY YOU WOULD LIKE YOU READ AFTER THIS STORY IS DONE.

Pavitr x Reader:I love it and I hate it at the same time...

(Inspired by the song of the title and the song This just don't feel right to me)

Y/n was a New York citizen. Until she had to move. She met someone her age named Pavitr. She is a secret hero named Spider Web. But also. A villain named Poisonous Web. But one day, Y/n will have to fight Pavitr, to save her loyalty from her uncle. Will Y/n and Pavitr remain/be friends? Rivals? Or lovers?

A/n:Also, Y/n parents are dead :)

Or

Pavitr x Reader:The princess is dead. Long live the witch~

(Inspired by the song Cinderella's dead, What the hell is love and Cinderella snapped)

Y/n has always been a hopeless romantic. She's been trying to find a way to see her prince Charming. But soon. She snapped. And realized that love is never gonna come to her life. She's been a lone wolf for 3 years andhShe never complained. Until she meets a certain... Spider...

Or

Pavitr x Reader:Across the spider-verse 🕷

Y/n got a watch to see the multi verse. As Gwen Stacy gave her a tour. She bumped into a certain spiderman.

Comment on the one you would like to read. And I'll do it. The most one with comments will be the first one I'll make. Goodluck. Friends~