♡Chapter 9♡

As I redo my schedule, I didn't realize Pavitr in my window. "Bro. Are you seriously going to an abandoned place in your spider costume?" "Haha, no-. Just here to pick you up! I'll wait for you on your roof" "Alright" Spider suit on. And few minutes later. We got to the abandoned subway. We hid and found seperate places to change. After that, we blended into the crowd. "Hey Vicky!" I stopped walking. 'He knew this girl...? Why am I so-?!' "Vicky, this is my friend Y/n Jasmine!"
"Nice to meet you!!! It was my idea to to be here- and I'm so excited to make new friends- cuz I just invited some people my friends knew so hi!!! I'm Victoria Zee! You can call me Vicky! I hope we be bestfriends!!!" "I... Already have. A bestfriend" "You can have more than one!!"

She had Blonde hair and green eyes. I felt... Jealous...? When Pavitr left. She glared at me. 'Oh! So she's one of those minors who play the innocent game...' "Alright, alright. I know what your thinking. SO GO TO THAT BOY AND CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS!!!" 'Wait- so she wasn't evil?' "What are you talking about?" "Girl, you thought I liked him. And you got jealous! So go to him and confess before we continue. Besides, I have a boyfriend named Darren Clark" "Nope!"

The rumours came knocking, But Vicky's boyfriend, told us the origin story, as all of us walk down this creepy abandoned subway.

The story~~~

Long ago. There was a man named Valen. He was known for his stories of monsters and creatures we have never seen. He lives in this subway because it use to be a cave. But he died of an unknown reason. When they enter his cave, the people never come back. Years later, they built this subway and two after two weeks. They closed it. Saying they've seen something crawl in the distance. Weird things like arms of an octopus. Strange things coming to life! And others...

Me and Pav just shared a look with no emotions, knowing it was a villain living here. I looked away and said.
"Yeah... Don't you think it's just a person or a scientist living here or other people testing if its facts or not?" All eyes we're on me as I finished my sentence. "What's your name?" 'How can someone so sweet be dating a weirdo like him?' "Y/n Jasmine" "Well then Ms. Jasmine. Your a complete buzzkill" "And your a complete weirdo"

View mins later, we all just kind of got goosebumps but Vicky mare everyone run away by saying. "AHHH!!! THERE'S A MAN WITH AN OCTOPUS SHIT!!!"

A/n:It was supposed to be called octopus suit but I think this is way better :)

With a blink of an eye, everyone was out. Except me and my partner. We heard and saw the figure come out. We fled from the scene and changed.
"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" "I am... Doc oc!" Me and Pav shared a look once more but this time. I had my eyebrows together with my left hand on my hip. While Pav had his hands crossed and he had a raided eyebrow. "Sooo original..."
"Shut up girl!!!" "My name is Black spider. This guys name is spiderman aaaaaand this is the part we fight"

A/n:Imagine the fight scene would ya?

"Oww!! My arm!!!" "Which one? You have like nine of them friend!" "For the first time in this fight, you have been sarcastic Spidey"