if you commited suicide.

Bierce: you ran into one of Malak's monsters to be killed on purpose because you were tired of helping her, she'd feel kinda of guilty for how she treated you, after all she only cared about getting the rings pieces, and not caring about you except her and the rings pieces, but she cant do anything about it anymore, she'll have to find a mortal to do it for her if they have a chance.

Malak: your the only mortal that trusted him for once, but unfortunately he cant bring you back to life, he will promise to defeat Bierce for you, as that is the one thing you, Malak, and his monsters to have been wanting to do for a long time, he blames Bierce for your death.

Murder Monkies and Chef Monkies: you poisoned yourself on purpose, they were so upset about it, you meant so much to them, you made friends with them at the beginning, they brought you happiness, now thats left for them to feel in the end was guilt and sadness, they became more and more aggresive towards Bierce and Mortals that were selfish, cruel, and evil.

Agatha: you were her only beloved friend, you both spent so much time with each other, she supported you, made you happy when times were tough, helped you everytime you were struggling, she became very hostile towards mortals who were careless, especially Bierce.

Gold Watchers: upon seeing your lifeless body on the ground after jumping from the roof, they would go silent, trembling in place in so much guilt, they dont know what made you commit suicide, you meant so much to them, they'd go silent for weeks or maybe even months, and when they kill a mortal thats helping Bierce they would end up crying without tears.

Dread Duckies and Doom Ducky: finding out that you drowned yourself on purpose, they would carry your body to Doom Ducky's area, they mourned your death before telling Malak to bury you in Mama Bear's Backyard.

Gremlin Clowns: you hang yourself in your room, when a few of them came in they were shocked and started to cry, they felt mad and guilty that they couldnt make things better, they wanted to make your life the best, but its done, its absolutely done.

Reaper Nurses: they werent able to help you, they refused to believe you were dead, you had jumped off the hospital's roof, they couldnt stand seeing your lifeless body on the hospital entrance covered in blood, they would hug your body crying, after Malak took your body away, they cant stop thinking about the times you spent your time with them, helping them, caring about them, they made a room filled with all your stuff, they didnt dare throw it away.

Lucky The Rabbit: you jumped in the lava infront of him, he was almost there, but his hand couldnt reach yours to save you, he would scream in guilt, after all that happened he'd take out his anger on his clones and start destroying them, even tearing em apart in pieces like it was a mortal getting their limbs torn apart.

Penny The Chicken: you suffocated yourself (idk how but ig theres a way for that), she thought it was a joke at first but when she checked if you were breathing thats when she realized, she was in shocked, your body was buried, she'd visit at mama bear's house everyday, everytime a mortal comes to the J.J.G.'s portal and see that mortal the first thing that comes to penny's mind is you.

Hangry The Pig: when he entered the kitchen you were carrying the largest knife you could find, before you stabbed your neck, you said to him goodbye, and he stood still in his spot starring at your body, and dont think he gon eat your ribs, cuz at that point yall aint friends fr, he doesnt really talk to Lucky or Penny that much except you, so hes mostly lonely and quiet now.

Mama Bear: She was in so much pain, and no im not talking that shes hurt, i mean shes in pain after you died, okay back to the story. you started to act nice, very supportive to her, and she didnt suspect a thing, but usually your always teasing your siblings, but this time you became nice to them and played with them, when it was night time you hanged yourself in your bedroom, when she came in your room, she screamed, after a while she buried your body and told the other monsters about your death, now she understood why you suddenly became nice.