Chapter 7 - Attending School

Rassii Vé Drusvenaire(Regal Black Uniform)

(Regal Black Uniform)

She woke up after a series of knocks. She lazily turned around and saw, with her slightly open eyes, the door open. Four servants with a cart full of breakfast meals came in.

The heavenly odour punched her awake, and she quickly sat upright. Did I oversleep?

Yes, she did. This is because she had the best dinner last night and a very soft bed that gave her warmth, taking out all her exhaustion and worries. She just fell into a deep sleep, dreaming, and forgot to wake up before the sun was out.

"Good morning, miss. We are your personal attendants from now on."

She was surprised. Why is a slave getting an attendant?

She was taken aback as they began to touch her. "W-wait! W-Where you taking me?"

She was led into the bathroom. One attendant began filling the tub, while the other began stripping her.

"What are you doing?" She struggled, but the attendant was unbelievably strong. "Please stay away from me!"

The attendants need to exert more force. Is she a wild beast?

"Miss, please get into the tub."

Her face flushed. How could they just strip her naked?

Is this the punishment she was waiting for last night? Are they going to drown her?

"Miss, get in the tub or you'll be late in school."

School? She's going to attend school?

They started bathing her, and she flinched from their gentle touch.

"I can do it alone, please leave."

But no matter how she refused their assistance, they never allowed her to do anything. They always say,

"Miss, please stay still. We are here to serve you."

I can do it alone, for God's sake! She cursed in her head.

It was the most awkward situation she was in, and more embarrassing than getting punished before. She wanted to drown. Please just drown me!

After the bath, where she felt more dreadful than happy and rejuvenated, one of the attendees prepared her uniform ahead.

Of course, it was out of the ordinary. It is an elegant black fitted long sleeve with golden embellishment. And it was tailored perfectly to her size.

It was also paired with long leather boots finely embossed with stones and other stuff. It was surprising comfortable on her feet, like she was wearing nothing.

In an instant, all her attendees were blushing red. Their eyes were seemingly sparkling with satisfaction at the way they were staring at her. It's like they won a grand prize, and everything is worth the effort and struggle.