The emergency part 2

You wake up to what you think is crying. You look over at Mel but she is still in the coma. It has been one and a half months and she is still in a coma. The doctors think that she will die but you keep telling yourself that she is going to wake up. You look at your watch and it is 3 in the morning. You try to go back to sleep but you can't so you get up and go sit next to her bed. You take her hand and kiss it. You start to stroke her hair. You didn't realize Dylan was up until you heard the toilet flush. He walks out and sees you sitting there.
"What are you doing up?" He asked.
"Can't sleep."
"You need your sleep."
"I can't." You say as you look at Mel.
"You have to try."
You start crying for like the thousandth time and you look up at him. He looks at you and says, "Come here." You run to him and start sobbing. You both make your way to the couch and sit down. He puts his arm around you and you put your head on his arm as he covers both of you with a blanket. It was silent for a long time and then you finally ask, "Do you think she will make it?"
"Yes" he says very confidently
"How are you so sure about it?"
"Because she's like you."
"How's that?" You ask as you sit up to look at him.
"Very strong" he says and then kisses you. You smile and snuggle into him again. He strokes your hair as you fall asleep.
In the morning, Dylan had to go shoot a scene for a movie. You just start doing a lot of different stuff, when you hear a little cry. You look at Mel and she starts stirring. You run over to her bed. You get there right as she opens her eyes.
"Mommy?" She asks as she looks at you scared.
"Yes baby it's ok. Mommy's here." You say as you start crying and give her a hug.
"Mommy?"
"Yes baby?"
"Will you hold me?"
"Yes."
You sit on her bed at pick her up. She lets out a little cry and you put her back down.
"What's wrong baby?" You ask her
"My head."
"Ok well do you still want me to hold you?"
"Yes."
"Ok"
You pick her back up and sit her on your lap. You sit back and put her head on your chest and cover her with her blankey. About 10 minutes later the nurse walks in.
"She's awake." You say very happily.
"Well good. I'm very happy for you." She looks at Mel. "Hi baby how's your head?"
Mel starts crying and says, "It hurts really bad."
"Ok well I will give you some pain medicine." The nurse said and gave her the medicine and then looks at you and says, "She will fall asleep in about 5 minutes."
"Ok" you say a little nervous because you were afraid she would go in the coma again.
The nurse could tell and so she looks at you and says, "She will be fine." The nurse walks out of the room and so you start stroking Mel's hair, who was still crying. Just like the nurse said Mel fell to sleep and she had stopped crying too. Dylan walks in about 20 minutes later and sees you holding her. "What are you doing?!? You know we aren't suppose to move her!"
"She woke up!!! The nurse gave her pain medicine that made her fall asleep. I'll wake her up so you can see for yourself."
"Really? She woke up?!? Hurry and wake her up." He says as he walks over to the bed and sits down.
"Mel, honey, wake up. Daddy's here." She woke up and looks a Dylan and says, "Daddy!" And smiles and holds here arms out to him. Dylan takes her and says, "Pumpkin your awake."

~~~~~~~ about 9 hours later~~~~~~~~~~

After playing with her for awhile, you decide to eat supper. You eat and Mel is talking up a storm, asking questions, and just telling you really funny stories. After supper she starts looking tired so you start singing to her and cuddling her. After awhile she falls asleep and then about 10 minutes later you fall asleep.