Vacation

You were about 7 and a half months pregnant and Dylan wanted to take a vacation as a family of 3 before you become a family of 4. You decide to go to Disney World.
"Ok so I got the clothing, swim suits, and stuff like that. Can you get the toiletries for me please?" You ask Dylan.
"Sure."
He gets the stuff and you are all packed and ready to go in the morning. You had told Mel to pack some stuff to do in the car and when you went into her room to see what she had packed, she had 3 bags on the floor full of stuff and was putting stuff into a 4th bag. You laugh and say, "Baby you don't need that much stuff."
"Yes I do mommy."
"No you don't. You can only take 1 bag with you in the car."
"But-"
"No buts!"
"Ok." She says a little disappointed.

~~~~~~~~~~ 1 hour later~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time for bed Mel." She climbs into bed and under the covers.
"We are going to vacation tomorrow. Right mommy?" She asks as she sits up.
"Yup"
"Yay!" She says bouncing up and down in bed.
You laugh a little and kiss her forehead.
"Goodnight baby."
"Goodnight mommy."
It's morning time and you get into the car.
You are about 3 hours into the trip and you hear the typical question ever little kid asks at least once.
"Are we there yet?"
"No honey."
"How much longer."
"About 5 hours."
"That's too long." She says get agitated.
"Sweetie you better stop complaining."
"Or what?" She asks you.
"Ok you aren't aloud to talk for 5 minutes."
"But-"
"No buts and I said no talking for 5 minutes"
The 5 minutes were up and she didn't complain anymore after that. You finally get to your hotel pretty late because it took longer than you thought to get there. Mel had fallen asleep so you carried her in. And you went to bed.

A/N
Sorry I haven't really posted for a while. I haven't had time to write because I have been babysitting and working. I don't really like this one that much but I hope you like it. Please comment to give me ideas for a few more stories. I'm thinking about writing one big story like my friend abigail2836 so keep an eye for updates. Hope you enjoyed this story. Love ya all.