prologue

allura evetine wasnt as popular as other students in hogwarts. she would rather burry her head  into books and read for hours instead of go to parties or anything that involves talking to weird creeps. for the girl, almost everyone was a weird creep, thats why she had just one person who she trusted with her life.

she never understood the reason behind all those friendships. some of them didnt even like each other but were acting as if they were best friends.

the girl, although she wouldnt communicate with many people, was very well known. she was also feared, that comes with being a death eaters daughter, she thought. in the great hall, she'd rather sit alone than have to talk with strangers and lie about her life. because who said that their life is living hell when someone asked about their day?

definitely not the evetine girl. she hated her life in the manor but in hogwarts, things changed. she had her best friend by her side but home, home didnt feel like secure anymore. it was haunted with silence, as if nobody dared to make a sound. if you'd drop a needle, you could hear it and allura was sure that it would even echo, it was that quiet in the evetine manor.

nevertheless she tried her best to live her life at school. she had no enemies or something like that but the glances she would receive were not really kind either. after her father's long visit to azkaban, she heard snickering about her wherever she'd walk.

she felt humiliated but on the other hand, she loved the attention she got.

right now, allura was on her balcony, lightening a cigarette and dozed off into the view. mountains and a small lake could be seen out of her bedroom window in the manor. she enjoyed the view, that she would do very often.  most times she'd cuddle herself into a soft, squishy blanket with a book in her hand and read until she fell asleep or just think about life with a candle lighted.

she quickly smoked it and changed into her robes afterwards, because she was about to be late to her train to hogwarts.