Slut behaviour.

Wilbur strutted confidently through the lands of Las Nevadas, not giving a fuck about getting caught — in fact, he wanted to get caught. He loved pissing off his arch enemy, Quackity. It made him feel joy, knowing how easily the small duck could get angry because of him. It was fun. Fun watching the small duck's face twist as he threw punches into anything that came in his path. It low-key turned Wilbur on. He couldn't help but feel his face glow bright red whenever Quackity spoke in that furious tone. He just couldn't stop himself.

Wilbur walked along, only barely visible in the gloomy night sky. He was looking around, looking for something, for someone. Quackity. He craved attention from his rival, he loved how bitter the air tasted when Quackity would have a child-like temper tantrum because of him. It made Wilbur love him just so much more.

After about an hour of looking around, boom, he found his target. He watched as Quackity stormed out of the bar, with Sapnap and Karl, his fiancés, following close behind. Woah. Wilbur had never seen Quackity truly angry at anyone but himself. Now this was a sight. He watched as Karl and Sapnap wrapped their soft hands around each others. Wilbur took a few steps further, to listen in closely.

"Quackity, I don't get why you're so angry!" Sapnap yelled, spinning Quackity around with his free arm.

"You don't?! Hm, well let me think! You two have been fucking leaving me out more than ever recently! And also Karl just called me a bunch of names in there! Why do you act like Karl does everything perfect?!" Quackity snapped angrily as tears formed in his eyes.

"Because Karl's right, Quackity! You are really clingy and annoying. And he's right, I don't know what we ever saw in you either! You're not even fucking pretty." Sapnap rolled his eyes. Wilbur felt his hands curl into tight fists. Quackity? Not pretty? Hah. Quackity was the prettiest person Wilbur fucking knew.

"So what am I then..?" Quackity questioned, trying to steady his shaky breath as he held back tears.

"Uhm... well what's the word for someone who's the opposite of pretty?" Karl muttered, shifting uncomfortably against the cold walls beside him.

"Ugly?" Quackity suggested, not letting his gaze leave the concrete floor beneath them. "You think I'm ugly?" he laughed softly, his breath hitching, tears flowing smoothly down his cheeks. "Seriously?! After all I did for you two morons?!"

"It's just the truth." Karl responded coldly, smirking slightly.

Quackity's eyes widened, wiping the tears from his face, shivering in the cold wind as it brushed past them, "The truth?! The truth?! You wanna know the truth, Sapnap and Karl?! You guys have been nothing but shit to me! We get in fights all the fucking time and you! You!" Quackity yelled, pointing a finger in Sapnap's face, which made him jump a little. "You haven't been any help! You are always on his side! Always sticking up for him! C'mon, Nick. Which one of us do you fucking prefer?!" Quackity screamed, crossing his arms as he finished, letting the tears fall down onto his clothes, staining them immediately.

"Karl." he sighed. "I prefer Karl."

Quackity just frowned for a minute, scrunching his nose to stop him from completely breaking down, "Then us? We're over." Quackity said, turning around and walking behind the huge building before collapsing around the corner. Wilbur made a run to find Quackity, getting stopped by Sapnap and Karl on his way,

"Where the fuck do you think you're going, Soot?! You're not allowed here." Karl snapped, narrowing his eyes as if to examine him.

"You don't have a right to give me orders in Quackity's country, Karl. Now if you may excuse me." Wilbur retorted, pushing the pair out of his way and making a run for the side of the building. He peaked round the corner, to see a shaking, sobbing Quackity, with no one to hold but himself. But that would now change. Wilbur sat down behind him and pulled him into a comforting hug from behind.