Back together again<3.

Quackity pulled Tommy and Wilbur into the medical room, laying Tommy down on one of the beds.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Wilbur asked.

"Yes, he'll be just fine." Quackity smiled reassuringly before a slamming sound came from behind them.

"Why the FUCK are you helping them, Alex?!" Schlatt screamed, tensing his hands around Quackity's throat before Wilbur punched him, making Schlatt stumble back, "How dare you?"

"Don't touch him." Wilbur said, giving Schlatt a cold glare.

"He's my fiancé! Who are you to tell me not to touch him?!"

Wilbur kissed the top of Quackity's head to calm him, lacing their fingers together to stop Q shaking, "It's okay. Shhh, ducky, it's alright." Wilbur whispered into his ear. "Schlatt please leave."

"No! He's my fiancé! Let me take him home or I'll kill your brother! Right here, right now."

Wilbur's eyes widened, turning around and pulling out his dagger, "You're not going to touch EITHER of them, understand?!"

"No, I'm afraid I don't understand, Soot." Schlatt grinned.

"Stop! Stop! Schlatt, we're breaking up. I don't want to be involved with you anymore okay?"

Schlatt's hands curled into fists before smirking evilly, "Okay, but just know, you'll regret this, sweetheart."

Schlatt left.

Tears fell from Quackity's eyes, "Wil! What do I do?! I-"

"It's okay, Q. I'm here."

Wilbur kissed the top of Quackity's head once again, making his cheeks turn red.

"You're touch-starved aren't you ducky?"

Quackity nodded slowly, "But I get the feeling you are too."

"Mhm." Wilbur replied, gently grabbing Quackity's chin and pulling it up to look at him. "Just as beautiful as I remember..."

"I missed you." Quackity whispered, leaning in slightly.

"I missed you too." Wilbur mumbled, connecting their lips.

The kiss was slow, yet it was full of love, lust and just passion. It was full of everything Quackity had ever wanted, everything Quackity had missed in Wilbur's absence.

Quackity bit Wilbur's bottom lip, asking for entrance, Wilbur opening his mouth in return. Quackity's tongue slided in, exploring it in every way possible, Wilbur letting out quiet, appreciative moans as a response.

"I am awake, y'know!" Tommy yelled, making Quackity and Wilbur jump away from eachother.

"Fuckin' hell. Of course you had to wake up at that exact moment." Wilbur rolled his eyes sadly.

Quackity giggled, "Slime will take care of you, Tommy. Me and Wilbur are just gonna go somewhere for a minute."

Wilbur smirked as Quackity dragged him to his office and locked the door,

"I've missed you way too much." Quackity laughed, unbuttoning Wilbur's shirt.

"Me too, trust me."

SORRY IT'S SHORT! SMUT IN NEXT CHAPTER CUZ IK YOU HORNY FUCKS NEED IT!!