A drunk angry duckling.

TW : angst (i promise it turns into fluff<3), blood, alcohol

Quackity had not seen Wilbur for four days since he had left the sleepy bois household. Now — this wasn't Wilbur nor Quackity's fault as both wanted to see the other just as bad as the other. But Quackity was swarmed with work and he missed Wilbur like crazy. He just wished he could hold Wilbur in his arms that very second, but he knew he had to finish all this paperwork.

Quackity slammed his elbows onto the desk, groaning angrily.

"I'm so tired..." he muttered.

He hadn't slept in 2 days, there were very clear bags under his eyes. It was 2am. He almost drifted off to sleep, until...

*KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK*

Quackity groaned in annoyance, "Come in." he shouted to the person on the other side of the door angrily. As soon as Quackity saw who the person stood in the doorway was, his mood changed. From angry to happy. Quackity's eyes filled with tears, standing up immediately and jumping into a tight warm hug with the person standing in front of him.

"Wilbur..." Quackity whispered happily, leaning into the mans touch.

"I've missed you duckling." he responded, laughing quietly as he gently picked up Quackity.

"I missed you too." Quackity yawned, placing his head into Wilbur's shoulder.

"You're tired, huh? How long has it been since you slept?" Wilbur mumbled, his tone filled with concern.

"Uhm... A few hours?" Quackity lied.

"Quackity." Wilbur said sternly. His demanding tone could make Quackity fold in a second.

"Okay fine! Like 2 days, I don't know..?" Quackity replied, kissing Wilbur's neck gently.

"Oh, Quackity..." Wilbur said sadly, carrying him over to the bed.

"Wilbur, I need to finish my work."

"You can finish them another time. You need rest, my love." Wilbur whispered softly, playing gently with Quackity's hair as he laid Quackity down. Wilbur then stood up and went to the wardrobe, grabbing Quackity some pyjamas and helping him get into them. Woah. Quackity thought. He had never been taken care of so well before. Wilbur seriously was perfect. Wilbur slipped on some of his own pyjamas that he had brought with him and settled under the covers with Quackity settled into his warm, welcoming arms.

"I love you, Wilbur." Quackity whispered, letting his body wrap around Wilbur's. Wilbur froze. Love? Quackity loved him? His heart began to leap out of his chest, beating rapidly,

"I love you too, Alex." he smiled, going red.

And the pair fell asleep, feeling happy and safe.

____________________________________________________

Quackity woke up, his eyes flicking open. Wilbur. Wilbur hadn't left him? He thought excitedly. Every person Quackity had ever loved would leave him by daytime, yet, Wilbur hadn't. He beamed as tears filled his eyes, letting his head dig into Wilbur's shoulder, kissing his neck over and over again. Wilbur then woke up and giggled appreciatively.

"Good morning, duckling." Wilbur smiled. Quackity continued to kiss his neck, before just letting his head fall into Wilbur's shoulder, relaxing. Wilbur laughed, "You missed me that much, huh?"

Quackity nodded, hugging Wilbur tighter as Wilbur kissed his head.

"What do you wanna do today, love?"