Chapter 4

Ruby's POV:

I sat up as I woke up from my sleeping. I'm really sleeping a lot, probably because of this body that doesn't have that much energy.
I then started looking around.

Where are mama and Aqua? I started looking around but couldn't see anyone. I then heard a buzzing sound coming from the table.
Ugh how can I get out of this baby bed.

After somehow managing to get out I started crawling towards the table.
Ugh crawling is really tiring, especially for a baby!

After some minutes I finally arrived at the table and as soon as I reached it I raised my hands as I stood up while holding on it and looked at where the sound came from.

It was from mama's phone.
I picked it up as I fell on the floor with my butt.
Ouchie. Anyways I opened it as I saw that the noise before came from a message sent to mama.

( A/N: it was stated that Ai had more than 1 phone, so this isn't the same one as the one that Aqua spent months in finding out the pass )

It was from someone called Mei-Mei. I've heard that before. Oh ye! It's one of the idols in mama's group! Let's see what she sent, as long as no one figures it out.
I then looked at the message she sent to mama.

Mei-Mei: Um... hey Ai? Would you mind hanging out with me at the cafe near the studio at around 9:00 AM today? It's fine if you're busy... 8:40 AM.

What?! Ugh, she's totally after mama! I won't let her! Mama's mine! And I won't allow anyone else to date mama! Last time mama dated ended horribly!

And even if she's a girl, I won't allow it! I'll let her down gently at least... Is what I would say if I was a nicer baby, but I'm not! Hehe! Fall into despair!

Ai: Go to hell you fucking slutty whore! There's no way I would hang out with you, you're just an ugly bitch after my body. Rot in hell. I hate you. 8:43 AM

Hehe, take that!
Mama: Ruby! What are you doing?
She asked as she picked me up.
Uh oh. This is bad.

Mama: Hm? You took my phone? Give it back to mama now.
Ruby: O-Okay...
I handed the phone to mama and after looking at it she widened her eyes.

Mama: Ruby did you send this?
I only nodded with teary eyes.
Ruby: Y-Yesh... Sowwy mama.
I started crying as I hugged her.

Mama: Here here. Don't cry. I'm not mad at you.
I soon stopped crying as mama patted my head.
Mama: But where did you learn how to text?

Ruby: Tewxt?
I titled my head faking confusion.
Mama: Ah, you must have just typed random things as it autocorrected.

Mama: But now I need to go somewhere. So go back to your bed and don't leave this time okay?
She said as she put me back in the bed and smiled.

Ruby: Y-Yesh.
Mama then left somewhere in a rush.
Is she going to talk with Mei-Mei and apologize to her?

Nozomi's POV:

Ai: Opps~! I revealed my secret. Tee~hee~!
Hina: Wait... You have a daughter?!
Ai: Um... yes. Can't deny it now can I?
Both me and Hina just stared at her in confusion.

Ai: Stop staring you two. It's... rather complicated to explain...
She said looking down.
"You don't have to!"

Hina: Yeah, but you know... If more people find out about this...
Ai: I know, that's why I've been trying to keep my children hidden from other people. Miyako has been acting as their mother in public.