Prologue

Third person's POV:

*chatter* *chatter*
Lots of groups of people are talking with each other in a classroom, but amongst them there's a black haired girl staring at her phone.

She seems to be watching something, she's listening to it with her AirPods. As she's watching an anime, she quickly rushes out of the classroom.

She enters the bathroom stall and sits on the toilet as tears start falling from her eyes.
*sob* *sob*

Sobs can be heard coming from her as she's cleaning her tears with her hands.
"Why... Why am I crying when I knew this would happen?"

"Waaah! Why did Ai die?! I really love her! She's just perfect!"
She started crying loudly as she finished the first episode of Oshi No Ko.

After some minutes she calmed down and cleaned up her tears.
Her eyes were red from crying. She went out of the bathroom stall and looked at the mirror.

"God I look horrible. I know my reputation is quite bad at school, but I should at least look after myself. I'll head home, not the first time I skipped classes."

She went out of school and headed to her apartment. She first stopped at a convenience store to buy some snacks. But when she got out she felt a strange feeling...

Like someone was watching her...

'Ugh... Why do I feel like I'm being watched? Is it a stalker? But it's not like I'm popular... So why do I feel like I'm being followed?'

She keeps walking while looking back every minute.
'D-Don't tell me it's a serial killer?! No no no there's no way. There's probably no one there. Just my imagination. Yes that's it'

She continued walking to her apartment but the strange feeling never left. After that she started rushing to her apartment as she felt some steps behind her.

She went in the building where her apartment was and started climbing up the stairs.
She soon reached her apartment but realized she didn't have her key.

'Where are they?! Why can't I find them in a situation like this?!'
Noises of steps started coming from downstairs.

Without thinking she continued climbing upstairs as the noise of the steps followed her.
She soon arrived to the rooftop of the building and locked the door.

"This is so creepy! I-I'll call the cops! So you better leave me alone whoever you are!"
She then took out her phone as she was about to call the cops she got a message.

From: ???

Would you like to save Ai Hoshino?
- [ ] Yes
- [ ] No
Choose now.

'H-Huh?! What the hell is this?! I mean... Of course I want to save Ai, but...

From: ???

Would you like to save Ai Hoshino?
- [ ] Yes
- [ ] No
Choose now.
Hurry!

"Ugh! To hell! Of course I want to save her!"
She tapped one of the options on her phone.

Would you like to save Ai Hoshino?
- [x] Yes
- [ ] No

'But... Why did I get this strange message just when I was being followed by someone. Wait! I need to hurry and call the cops!'

As soon as she tried to even go to the emergency calls she was pushed... By a guy who was covered by a dark cloth.
She was pushed off the building.