Business

(No art belongs to me. Most of it is from deviantart and gelbooru. The previous art is ov my OC Balqis.)

"So what types of things are you gonna get Karot?" Sunstorm asked.
"Karot glanced at him and opened the door from the hideout.
"Mostly vegetables and some meat. However I will get some bread, butter and cereal." "You do realize you don't need to buy groceries for everyone right?" Sunstorm mentioned."
"He is just kind! I appreciate him getting all of us food." Balqis exclaimed.
"Of course you would be happy he is kind enough to get us all food. You would take advantage of anything wouldn't you?" "Of course I would sunny boy! I take what I can get."
"Are you listening to this Karat? She is admitting to taking advantage of your kindness!" Sunstorm stepped in front of karat attempting to stop him from walking down the street.
"Don't worry man. I know she is, I just don't care. As long as she isn't screwing me over I just want to help out my two friends." Karot gently pushed Sunstorm away and continued down the road.
"I guess I can't stop you, but Balqis!" "Hm?" "You better not just get sweets and sugar from Karot."
Balqis smirked at Sunstorm and ran ahead to the end of the street. "And NO stealing food either!" "Yes daaaad!" Balqis said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. The other two caught up to her and turned off to the right. Balqis slid down the railing of two flights of stairs while the other two slowly walked and talked.

"So karot, what else do you do when you aren't fighting cops or committing petty crime?" "I just train to fight. I have a big group of friends. We all train and battle each other, but when we don't do that two of my friends and I love to eat food and fish."
"That's cool. I could train a little more personally but with my quirk I am usually stuck by myself because its hard for others to keep up."
"I bet I could keep up!" Sunstorm glanced at Balqis. Alright then. After this how about we go at it?" "You are on Sunnyboy." "Please stop calling me that."
At the bottoms of the steps the three of them crossed the road and entered a Family Mart.
"Welcome in! How are you three today?" The cashier asked. Karot walked right up to him with a smile on his face. I'm well thank you for asking? Can I get some Camel and American spirit please?" "Of course sir. do you have a specific flavor in mind?"

Balqis and Sunstorm walked near the back aisles and browsed. "What are you gonna get girl?" "Just some basic stuff really. I don't need too much since I never really had much growing up."
"You would think a kid growing up with very little would want more as an adult. How much did you have as a kid?" Sunstorm browsed medications and skin care products.
"I just had five toys, my parents house with them and an old well behind the house on a mountainside. I had my own room that I eventually went to share with my sister."
"That really isn't a lot. I'm surprised you lived like that." "Well my family was pretty poor and growing up in the middle east with all the political and religious stuff going on we had to stay hunkered down a lot of the time."
"I bet. I can't imagine how that felt. But now I'm curious. How did you end up making a terrorist organization?"
Sunstorm waited for an answer but didn't receive one. He glanced back at Balqis in wait.
Balqis grabbed a manga from the adult section and walked over to the beverages.
"I really can't tell you. It would give away secrets and if I did that I would have to kill you."
"Riiight! Because your plans with your little cronies are so important and confidential that you left them to join another team of villains."
Sunstorm stood up and moved to the other aisle behind Balqis. "Shut up kid. I have my own plans. I just need to prepare them to take the spoils of war after our little partnership comes to an end." She grabbed a bottle of wine from one of the rows and walked up to Sunstorm. The smug grin on her face infuriated him even more than it had before.

"So you are just in it for yourself like I thought. And I wouldn't just call that "stuff". You got adult content and drinks." "Hey man don't forget I'm in here for the fun of it too! I am excited to fight more her- Excuse you!" Balqis was cut off when a young man squeezed in between Balqis and Sunstorm in the aisle. He bumped into her and returned her comment with an innocent smile. He walked over to the front and met up with five friends of his.
"Fucking cunts." Balqis stated when the group of men left the front door. "After this we could go teach them a lesson if you wanted." Balqis was surprised at Sunstorm's proposal.
"Look at you! You surprise me and I love it. Let's teach them a lesson about being rude."
Sunstorm nodded and grabbed several things from the aisle.
The two of them walked over to Karot who had gotten some of his own groceries and put them in front of the cashier.
"Paper or plastic bags for you three?" "Plastic please. I know it doesn't help the environment but its easier to carry everything in my opinion." Karot explained. "I get it sir. I use plastic more often than not too."
The cashier bagged all the groceries and placed the bottle of wine in a paper bag. Karot bought the groceries with a credit card and was followed out the door with the other two.