Fight - DDOT

Not proofread

Y/n POV-

I was heading to class when I heard yelling and screaming

"BEAT 'EM UP!"
"GET 'EM!!"

People were yelling, I'm guessing it's another fight. I walked to where all that yelling was coming from and had seen a crowd of people, circling around the fight. I walked and pushed some people out of the way to see who it was and not surprisingly it was my boyfriend. Ddot.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT- YOU TWO BOYS BACK IT UP!" The teachers started to yell, pulling them off as half of the crowd started to run away because they didn't wanna get in trouble. Soon once they were both off each other, I had to take Ddot to the nurse office "Act your age" the teacher last said before we headed to the office.

"Why were you fighting. Again.?" I asked. He was quiet. And stopped walking and turned to me. "He said something nasty about you- I mean sure you didn't hear or see him say it but I can't stand out of the way and hear some idiot talk stuff about you." He said seriously. I nodded. "Well. Just ignore it Ddot, in time their gonna pay for it." I said smiling a bit and then held his hand. "Now let's get you to the nurse office shall we?" I laughed and he started to too.

WC - 230

A/n -

HEEYYYYY