Protective - NOTTI

NO SMUT!
NOT PROOFREAD!
SWEARS INCLUDED!
KISSES!
CUDDLES!
COMFORT!

What I had in mind :

You were on the block with your boyfriend and his friends and other family members that were around your age. Y'all were vibin, getting sturdy and all that.

Notti had left to the nearby Deli and while in there, some guy around your age came up to him and grabbed you by your waist and whispered something in your ear, soon Notti came and saw this. He was mad and jealous, "Oi, Back off. Don't touch what's not yours." He spat as he pulled you away, holding your hand.

Both you and your boyfriend of 2 years went to hang out around the block. You's were with your friends n cousins, pretty much anyone that you two chilled wit. Everyone was laughing and giggling, havin' a great time, getting sturdy, doing Freestyle, allat.

A few minutes had passed and you began to get reaaall hungry. There was a deli nearby, luckily. You got off the cold steps you were sitting at and began to walk down the street to the deli, before your boyfriend stopped you, "Where are you going, mama?" He asks sweetly. He had a tight yet tender grip on your wrist. You replied with, "Just to the deli, I'm hungry." Smiling at the end. He nods and pulls out a 20 dollar bill, "It ain't much but I doubt you finna buy a whole ass restaurant" Notti shrugs as you let out a small chuckle, "I won't.." You last say before the both of you share a quick kiss and you left to the deli.

Once reaching your destination, you entered the store and headed to the back to search for a drink first of all. You had found a new drink you wanted to try out, ROOT BEER. You grabbed one from the almost freezing cold fridge and walked off nearby to the counter to grab you some chips or something to fill you up. While looking, you heard more people come in. You look to see who it was, it was a bunch of kids yo age but not from yo block?.. you shrug it off as you continue to look for a snack.

It was only seconds before a dude with box braids, light skin, bright short, black shorts with Nike shoes grabbed your waist from behind, "Hey, Baby.. You taken? Cause I think I found ma own fooddd." He whispers in your ear, chuckling. Bad luck for him as your boyfriend had just entered the deli. He saw you and the dude. He felt your vibe as you were held, it was an uncomfortable feeling.

Notti came walking up to him, his bright smile faded as he came and grabbed you off the dude and held you waist. His hand travel in your shirt but only stopping to caress your stomach, lovingly, "Back off, gang. Don't touch what's not yours." He mutters as the other guy rolled his eyes and spat, "Whatever." He says as he leaves with his gang.

You smiled, knowing that your boyfriend had just saved your life from an uncomfortable situation. Notti leans over and kisses your soft cheek and smiles against it, "I love you, ma." He giggle as he looks at you, "I love you too, Notti." You smile gently. He caressed your face before you two share a quick and short, yet loving kiss.

——

HOLAAAAA 😍😍😍‼️