Intro

Title 影帝竟是奶味儿Omega[女A男O] The actor is actually a milk-flavored Omega [Female A Male O]
Author 没收星星
https://m.shubaow.net/287/287655/

In the first week of employment, the unkind boss asked Ming Xiangfan to photograph the "rumored girlfriend" of actor Zhou Aiqiao within one month .
Ming Xiangfan was miserable, squatting downstairs of Zhou Aiqiao all day long, wishing she could turn into his pants and take pictures to the breaking point.

As the January period approached, Ming Xiangfan didn't get any farts. In her opinion, Zhou Aiqiao is a fairy, with a pure heart and ascetic desires, wishing to burn incense and worship Buddha every day, kowtow all the way from home to the film crew.

On the 30th day of filming, there is no unparalleled road!
Zhou Aiqiao in the susceptible period unexpectedly appeared in front of Mingxiang Fanche.

Seeing that the actor was about to fall, Ming Xiangfan picked him up.

?
Why is the actor an Omega? !
?
Why is it still milky? !
help!
Ming Xiangfan couldn't hold back...

A contract was printed, and
the two had a half-baked love affair.
Falling in love with all kinds of things eventually turned into ashes, and they fell apart in one shot.

Ming Xiangfan, a popular female star, has a well-known secret—
before joining the film and television industry, she was a paparazzi.

There are rumors: When Ming Xiangfan was a paparazzi, she even fell in love with actor Zhou Aiqiao! Then break up inexplicably! So after five years of debut, the multiple trajectories of career and life have not overlapped with the actor!

Because of this, when the character makeup of the TV series adapted from the current popular IP was announced, not only the two fans exploded, but also the people who eat melons exploded.

[Do you think they are having a good time! Bingshan Omega Movie King x Quirky Alpha is popular actress]
[A very fragrant and fragrant match! A book written in blood! The two fell in love because of drama! ]
[Say it with me: together together together! ]

Filmed for three months, the crew was on vacation, and the director team raided the leading role.
It was Ming Xiangfan who knocked on the door, but it was Zhou Aiqiao who opened the door.

The barrage is frantically refreshing at this moment.
[I rely on me! ! Did you hear me before you knocked on the door! ! Zhou Aiqiao is acting like a baby! ! ]
[Damn it, I thought I was the only one who heard it! I heard Zhou say 'Please, just this once']
[Ahhhhhh! ! Scatter the teacher ventilator! ! ! ]
...

After wrapping up, the two met on a narrow road in a romance drama.
In the end, the four couples invited did not succeed, but the two of them fought from beginning to end, sparking a spark of love.

Zhou Aiqiao and Ming Xiangfan sat in front of the photographer and accepted the interview in a serious manner.

Stf: "May I ask what is your first impression of each other?"
Ming: "Zhou Aijiao."
Zhou: "She's a tough guy."

Stf: "What about now?"
Ming: "It's really delicate."
Zhou: "I love Meng Female."

Stf: "...?"

Content tags: special liking,  fate, encounter  with the proud son of the sky , search keywords  in the entertainment industry: protagonist: Ming Xiangfan┃ supporting role: Zhou Aiqiao┃ Others: female A male O
one sentence introduction: shocking! The high-cold actor is acting like a baby and chasing his wife!
Conception: Love and life are equal.