Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    ◎"I came at an unfortunate time." ◎

    The room was clean.

    The curtains were pulled open, the hot sunlight shone on the bedroom, and the neatly stacked white sheets between the beds were dazzled by the light.

    Ling Shan rushed to the set with big bags and small bags, and ran up to the fourth floor without breathing.

    As soon as the door opened, Ling Shan squeezed in and collapsed on the sofa in a decadent state.

    "My ancestor..." Ling Shan carried a large bag of medicine to Zhou Aiqiao, "The sun finally opened from the west." As soon as

    Zhou Aiqiao picked up the mineral water bottle, Ling Shan snatched it away: "Thank you.

    " He opened the bottle cap and gulped it down.

    Zhou Aiqiao smiled, holding up a bag of medicine in his hand and looking at Ling Shan, almost writing "I am a patient" on his face.

    "Don't," Ling Shan looked puzzled, "Why are you looking at me with that look?"

    Zhou Aiqiao turned his face away, lowered his head to search for the medicines in the bag, and opened one box after another to read the instructions.

    Ling Shan felt terrified at his glance: "Professor Si has already said that your previous illness is almost cured, but there is still a thorn in your heart that hasn't been pulled out. Why, are you willing to pull it out now?" Zhou Aiqiao pulled out two pieces

    . Medicine, opened another bottle of water to take.

    After drinking, slowly tighten the cap. As if thinking of something, he said leisurely: "No, there is an extra one."

    Ling Shan: "?"

    Zhou Aiqiao didn't talk any more, lifted the quilt and fell directly into the bed: "Call me in two hours."

    Ling Shan: "Filming Ah."

    Zhou Aiqiao looked at the sunshine on his pillow and stretched out his hand to grab it.

    "No." Zhou Aiqiao closed his eyes, his palms were slightly hot under the sun: "Go find someone."

    Ming Xiangfan was too lazy to run back and forth, and besides, the doctor prescribed a drop bottle for three consecutive days, so she rented a bed, and just after the nurse pulled out the needle, she fell asleep without any scruples until twelve o'clock at noon.

    When she woke up, the ward was empty.

    Ming Xiangfan groped under the pillow for a long time, the disappearance of the phone made her wake up instantly and her eyes widened.

    She rolled over and sat up, the quilt turned upside down.

    No.

    Ming Xiangfan felt worried, and called Chen Chen twice at the top of his voice, and waited patiently for a while, but no one replied at all.

    Put on your shoes and walk out, the door of the ward was pushed open.

    It was a tall man who opened the door and entered.

    Wearing a mask, you can only see the pair of dark eyes, the bridge of the nose is also very straight, and further down, there is half of the face covered by the mask.

    Pushing open the door and seeing Ming Xiangfan woke up and standing still, Xiao Tingchuan's eyes flickered with light.

    Xiao Tingchuan asked: "Are you awake?"