Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Alarm bell

    ◎"Fans say we are a good match." ◎

    Zhou Aiqiao has not had any gossip since his debut for many years, but it is the first time that he and Ming Xiangfan's gossip is trending every day.

    Chaohua has already hit the wind and water, and the original melon-eating crowd came in and walked around, and they got up every minute.

    [Blog post] @呀呀别睡了: To be honest, this is how I get along with my boyfriend.

    Blog post comment area:

    @lawless love nibbling expert: Sisters start to talk.

    @不想真爱贵: Put your ears on it.

    @相爱是水上一个船: Five minutes have passed, don’t sisters talk about it? If you don't tell me, I will start spreading rumors! ! !

    The little host of Chaohua saw millions of soldiers pouring into his own position, and urgently controlled the field. It was too late. Most of Chaohua's illegal speeches have been carried by screenshots of marketing accounts that deliberately provoke troubles, and have become material for gossip.

    @kongkongruyue: Are these fans crazy? It's scary, isn't it the first time these two have worked together? After all, Ming Xiangfan is also a junior, and he just came out of the show circle and couldn't wait to tie up the movie star cp. The operation is so disgusting.

    @沙冰星星乐: This super talk, the only fans of the two companies will be bitten when they go in, right?

    Louzhonglou: @仙人味不营我的相爱Reply to @沙冰星星乐: Even a normal person knows how cute the enclosure is, right? We don't go to Weifan Chaohua, Weifan also don't come to our Chaohua, can't afford to provoke or hide?

    @另半穷子(Supplementary Homework Edition: By the way...does Zhou Aiqiao have fans? How do you feel that his fans are very Buddhist. Other celebrities have been pestered by lawyers and sent Weibo a long time ago. Why is this brother so cloudy? The wind is light... It seems that only cp fans and Ming Xiangfan's fans are fighting.

    Lou Zhonglou: @见见见见桥桥: Zhou Aiqiao's single superstar diamond fan raises his hand... and mxf, we have already looked down on it, after all Lao Zhou is about to go to the third year, and he hasn’t taken the traffic route in these years, and it’s okay to fall in love. What’s more, the grassy Weibo sprouted at the beginning of the startup, and I feel that this sister-in-law is very reliable. In the

    building Lou@桥一桥 Take a look: +1

    ...

    Ming Xiangfan crammed together an hour of interview like sitting on pins and needles. At the end, the staff also suggested that the two make a short video.

    Ming Xiangfan was weak, pitiful and helpless: "What video?"

    The staff thought for a moment: "Why don't we just record a little plot? When the movie is released, we will edit it. There is an illusion of past and present lives."

    Ming Xiangfan heard the words , My mind went black.

    Most of the plots between her and Zhou Aiqiao are spent between flirting and being flirted.

    She really can't figure out what plot to ask her to think about now.

    Zhou Aiqiao suggested: "How about just the point where the script was interrupted?"

    Ming Xiangfan: "Where?"

    Zhou Aiqiao blinked his eyelashes the moment no one was paying attention, looking at her: "The location is the reeds, at night, We sat in the place surrounded by mountains and counted the stars."