Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Balloons

    ◎She is also the oarsman in love. ◎

    Li Tingyu rested in the ward for another two hours after eating. Ming Xiangfan and Sister Chen half-coaxed and half-persuaded him, and took him home from the hospital.

    Originally, the two were still struggling with the matter of Li Tingyu's escort, but they didn't expect Zhuang Songxue to go directly to this job.

    Zhuang Songxue called Ming Xiangfan out of the room with a serious look: "Sister, I've made up my mind. Since you are short of manpower, I will take care of grandma. Anyway, it's summer now, and there is nothing to do at school and home, so it's more relaxed here with grandma." "

    Ming Xiangfan hesitated for a moment: "Are you kidding me?"

    "How come." Zhuang Songxue shrugged, "My relationship with my family, well, you saw that day too. So upstairs and downstairs, the distance is not far, And it happens to be able to avoid nagging, so why not do it."

    Ming Xiangfan thought for a while, and after confirming the overlapping time with Sister Chen, he agreed to his request.

    "I can't let you do it for nothing." Ming Xiangfan took out his mobile phone, "Add a WeChat, I will trouble you to help take care of grandma in the past two months, and the salary will be paid to you on time." "The salary is no, no..." Zhuang Songxue stepped

    back One step further, thinking about adding WeChat again, he was in a hurry, "Well, when I was very young, my grandma took good care of me." "

    Huh?" Ming Xiangfan rarely said that he has lived here for so many years. There are three units in this building. Almost everyone knows each other, "When did you move here? I haven't seen you for so many years." "     Sister, you should have forgotten it a long time ago." Zhuang Songxue smiled slightly, covering the loneliness in his eyes, "Actually, we I've seen it before. You gave me a balloon back then."     Ming Xiangfan was a little stunned, all the children in her memory couldn't match up with the person in front of her, she smiled ashamedly: "Really? It's been too long Yes, I really don't remember clearly. But now I will remember you, Zhuang Songxue, right?" After     working day and night for two days, her voice was hoarse as if covered by a layer of fog. But her eyes were full of light, looking at him, his whole world was painted with a layer of bright yellow paint, the sun poured in together, illuminating all corners.

    Bright yellow is his understanding of Ming Xiangfan.

    Once, Mingxiang was the untouchable sun; gradually he discovered that the sun can also warm him.

    Da da sound.

    WeChat received a message from a new contact.

    Zhuang Songxue nodded and said with a solemn smile, "Yes."

    In the evening, Sister Chen took Li Tingyu out for a walk after dinner to digest food. Zhuang Songxue had nothing to do after finishing his thought report, and happened to see a computer advertisement push, and what kept jumping up on the screen was Xintai Temple, where prayers were most likely to come true.

    A thought came to mind. Turn on the phone and take a picture of the advertisement to Ming Xiangfan.

    [Believe me, I'm not a mortal]:? What

    [[Snow Flower]]: Xintai Temple. I heard it is very effective, do you want to hang a red silk for grandma?

    [Believe me, I'm not a mortal]: Let me think about it.