Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Susceptibility

    ◎Your susceptibility period is approaching. ◎

    The law of the entertainment industry, people who are addicted to CP must carry a microscope and a magnifying glass with them.

    Regardless of whether it is real sugar or fake sugar, if you eat it vigorously, it is good sugar. From existence to non-existence, from macro to micro, they are all in seemingly inconspicuous corners, waiting to be excavated and dusted.

    What's more, even the brand of diapers that celebrities wore when they were young can be picked out.

    So—

    even if she used the fastest speed in her life to cancel likes, but in this "entertainment to death" world, there will always be people who are faster than her.

    Half an hour later, Ming Xiangfan watched the topic of #明相凡周爱桥# quickly jump to the top of the entertainment hot search.

    #相爱cpyyds# followed closely.

    In less than ten minutes, the red word 'explosive' appeared at the end of the topic.

    The number of messages on the celebrity account increased rapidly, and her account was struggling.

    After thinking twice, he clicked exit.

    The back of the phone is slightly hot.

    Looking at the flashing login page, Ming Xiangfan still couldn't bear the temptation, applied for a trumpet, and clicked into the trending search.

    @你家cpThere are green grass on the head: hastily hastily-what did I see? ! No idea, just liked this Weibo? ! ! !

    @无想真爱贵: Help——I can’t seem to breathe, damn it, my heart is beating wildly now! ! ! Who knows who knows! ! I am hot review! ! ! Husband must have seen me, woo woo woo! ! !

    @热恋无数|1201x0321: If it's fucking real, I'm fake! No, I copied the lines of "Dandelion Lover" a hundred times by hand!     The topic square is full of anti-surrenders, and there are endless amnesties everywhere, which are still mixed with bad comments. Ming Xiangfan never cares about such extreme negative comments. If it gets bigger, it is nothing more than getting in someone's way and buying it to stir up trouble. Shit stick; when I was young, I simply couldn't get used to her.

    If you can't get used to it, you can't get used to it. Ming Xiangfan engraved the inspirational quote on the table since he was a child: "Life is alive, how can everyone get used to it" I wandered around Weibo, after the east side quarreled

    , the west side quarreled, and the west side quarreled The south side collapsed. Not a moment is quiet.

    This is the case in the era of big information. The heat comes and goes quickly.

    After Ming Xiangfan took a shower, the trending search had dropped to the middle level, and Fei Jiao was the number one.

    Her impression of this person was that she was a "god talking about a woman", and her behavior and speech were very strange. After only half a day of contact, one can draw a conclusion from Fei Jiao's eyes: You are all my enemies.

    Hmm... that's kind of not-so-bright cunning?

    Ming Xiangfan opened her Weibo, as expected, all the laws of the entertainment circle were condemned by her fans.

    @费娇: Not popular, but loves to rub.

    A few more things were said in the comment area——