Chapter 1

The sun shines as always means it's another day.

A floating island in the sky that held so many mysteries even the Guardian himself doesn't know the lost history of the island.

And that Guardian is none other than Knuckles himself, although today his not his usual self.

He didn't sleep earlier at night, so right now his tired and drained, his laying on the colf rock floor of the alter using his arms as a pillow, purple eyes slightly close every now and then.

He keep his eyes open but his just too tired, but soon at the battle he lost as his eyelids slowly closed making himself fall asleep.

It was darkness...falling into deep slumber, but then...

"WAAAAHHH!!!"

A sudden cry is heard, he slowly open his eyes and groan in tiredness, he look beside him and sees all it are blurry.

But there is someone beside him...someone small...

He sigh when that person keeps crying...wait is it a baby..?

He lift himself up sitting and reach towards the baby.

The crying continues as he brings the baby close to his chest.

The crying continues and he sigh once again, he soon start to hum in gentle tone

The baby hears his gentle rhythm and starts to slow their cries a bit.

"hey...hey...it's okay.." he started to sing as the baby's cries lowered to listen their father's song.

"everybody feels kinda weird somedays.." he continued and starting to rock the baby slow and gently.

"Hey hey, It's okay...everybody feels kinda weird somedays.." he sings and heard that the cries slowly died down.

"you just don't gotta try to please nobody"

"you just gotta try to please your own body."

A small smile appears on his muzzle and continues to rock and sings the song.

"hey hey, it's okay..." he said and look down to his own offspring.

"everybody kinda feels weird..." he stops at his song seeing the baby is now asleep once again, he smiled a bit more and nuzzle the baby's forehead.

"...somedays..." he finishes and give a small kiss on their forehead.

The father smiled that the baby is now asleep, he gently nuzzle them more not letting them go.

"...have a good sleep...Y/N..."

Knuckles opened his eyes and look sleepy he rubbed his eyes and groans since there's sunlight, he remembered his dream and stopped his rubbing and look at his hand.

He blink and look at the distance a bit.

"...well...that's a weird dream.." he commented and chuckled at the thought of it.

"me? Having a child? That would be a dream." he said to himself chuckling a bit...

But for some reason...he have a heavy feeling inside of his chest...and he doesn't like it.

He shake his head to focus on today and start to do his usual day.