royalty canadian gp shh!! Part 2

("come on now don't be shy~" I say winking at him. "Y-Y/N it won't be appropriate for us t-! Ahh" He says as I pull him in. " Their~ Now that wasn't so hard~ mhhmm McCool?~" I say looking at him.  "I-umm.. I guess not?" He says. "Well I'm going to sleep. Goodnight McCool~" "Goodnight Y/N" He says)
(Lemon~)
(Now! POV McCool)

'I wake up feeling something wrong? I look down and see that I have a "problem" down their my throat goes dry *gulp*'. 'How do I fix this without them knowing?' *sigh* I stretch my hand down their. "Ugh!!" I groan I look up and see Y/N moving in her sleep turning over.

(Your POV)

I moved around in my sleep waking up. I open my eyes seeing a hand in pj's. My eyes widened.
I slowly look up to see McCool. Just to see him looking at me with a funny smile. "I-I. Umm.." before he can get up. I grab him and pin him to the bed to stop him from going anywhere.

I ask him "Okay Mister you tell me what's your doing?" Just then I feel something poking me.
My eyes widen. I look down and see McCool has a boner. Then I look up his eyes shut him whimpering. "Ahh~"

'Sh-shit dude is too-' "pl-please!" He says. '*sigh* Ok. I guess I'm doing this..heh' I get close to his ear and say. "Do you want me to help you Strait~?" I whisper.
He whimpers showing his submissive "I'm willing to help you~ Strait~ just give me a proper answer~" I say now looking at his face.
He nods. "Please Yes! Y/N!"
"You asked so nicely~ Strait~" I ask
"Be a good boy and remove those while I find some things~" I stand up get. Turn around closing the door, windows and see him already done. 'Man he ready I can jus- I need to wait~'
"On the bed" I said.
He goes to the bed and lays down. I make my way to him. I got his cuffs found some rope and came up with something.

(Fast forward!)
I ended up using his cuffs. Since the rope wasn't enough but it's tight~ "That should be enough. Now close your eyes~" I say.  He ends up closing his looking the other way.

'Heh if he's stay like that till I'm done then I'm reward him if not then no.'
"finished~" I say to myself. He opens his eyes!  "Oh no~ no~ I didn't say you can open your eyes~ bad boys~ Must be punish now~" I say. He pleads with his eyes and whimpers hoping to get some kind of mercy. "That isn't going to work with me~ Strait~" I say getting my shirt using it as a blindfold.  
I stand on top of him. Facing him~
"You ready~?" I say. "Yes!" He says
I start messing with his dick touching it making circles around it.

"Ah! Hot Mama! Mama please! I-I!!" I stopped when I heard that! I smiled and removed his blindfold slowly. "You want to cum baby boy?~" I say plumping him. "Yes!" He says trying to thrusting in my palm for more. "Well" I lift my hand "Too bad you must be punished first~" I said stopping. I see him struggle.
"Heheh~ Will you be a good boy~ For me~" I say. "Yes! Please please! I-" I kiss him. Him wanting more moved his head closer in "mhm~ ok but you have to keep it down babe~"

I hover over his body and try to insert him in me. "Sh-shit. Man Strait your too big!" I say "ugh! I-I can help you just need to unc-cuff me!!" He says looking at me.
'I look down. Yup I'm going to need to help'
"Ok.. but you been good~ or else." I said. I untie the rope and I take the key out my breasts (which only Y/N know how she got them) and uncuff him. "Woah!!"
Next thing I know I'm pin too the bed. I try to move just to see I'm cuffed. "Hey!! You will be in big trouble!! For- mhf-" I say just to meet with lips. "I never agree to that Y/N!"

His tongue wanting access. Which I open my mouth. "Ahh!Hmmm~"
"Now you. We need to get you ready. If you can.. umm..." he says pointing. "Oh yea~ of course baby~" I open my legs.

He moves down but stops. "Do I have conse-" "Yes. Now do what you need to do!" I said.  He smiles sticking one, two fingers in me. "Nnggh! Strait just put it i-in me!" "As you wish my dear." He insert it in. "Ahh! Hot Tamales!!" "Aahh~..you can sta-" without me finishing my sentence he starts to pound me. 

" Aah-ahh faster!" I say. He goes even more. "Hot Mama! Y/N!! I'm going to" "me t-to!!" And with that we both came. He ends up landing on me. 'Poor baby mustn't have been a while since he did that~ heheh..'

I end up manage to get the key and uncuff myself. I leave McCool on me and cover us with a blanket. 'Dude looks cute asleep' I put my arms around him and get my rest.. "good night Strait~."

(I hope it makes sense!! First smut/lemon!! Next few might just be normal chapters!! Maybe..;) See you in the next on later!! word 922)