royalty canadian gp shh!! Part 3

(I may do things different than how it going to be. Just a little not. Now let's start!)

(POV McCool)
'I wake up comfortable, but know that I had to get to work. I lifted myself up open my eye and see Y/N underneath me! I wonder what happened??' (We know what happened heheh). 'Nevertheless I get up put on my clothes and get ready for the day!' *whistle* "time for work horse! For Canada! ___ ___"
'Horse drops me off telling me he's going back home. Probably to keep Y/N company! I walk into my work place!'

(Skip time)
(POV Y/N)

You wake up stretch your arms and legs to be ready for the day. When I open the door I see Horse their. "Hey, their boy." I said petting him. "Well I have a long day head. Can you give me a ride to the mall to buy some shampoos?" I ask. He nods his head.

                (Skip Time)

I'm at the store I checked my phone and saw that I have gotten missed calls and texts from my parents. After I finished paying for my stuff. Horse went home. So I decided that I was going to be partying with the girls too.

Turns out their somewhere hidden that no male knows about because then rules will be put.

(Focusing on Y/N just to make that clear and next part will come soon.). (Subscribe to my channel https://youtube.com/@Badnuzzliz?si=MPBSQLus-cb60G_Q
I plan on reading Wattpad stories. With the their owner's permission and maybe do comic books) (I have a discord so just ask) (265 words)