Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116: Gourmet Shop Appears

Looking at Li Yanqi sitting straight in front of the panel, and then taking a deep breath, preparing to use all the remaining crystal cores in the backpack lattice to upgrade, the audience began to look forward to it.

[The words are so cute, it's not easy for them to upgrade their backpacks now.]

[Looking forward to new features.]

[Blind guess: will there be a few more squares?]

[Only 10,000 crystal cores were used in the first upgrade, so there shouldn't be any more sky-defying features.]

[...]

Li Yanqi actually had similar thoughts to the audience. The expansion was a definite upgrade, and she hadn't paid attention to other functions in her previous life.

She only remembered that one of Gan Lin's game designers gave her a phone call, saying that she was too violent, and that the design he had worked so hard on for a long time was not presented to the public, and his talent was wasted...

And now, she could finally upgrade her backpack once.

In the Ganlin game design department, a hand holding a ceramic cup tremblingly placed the cup on the coaster. Lin Li excitedly watched Li Yanqi, who was about to upgrade her backpack in the game.

It's coming! His creativity!

"Lin Li, you don't have to worry about it now. This Li Yanqian is still quite powerful, and discovered how to use the backpack so early." The colleague in the seat next door joked while twirling a pen in his hand.

He was also curious about what plan Lin Li had designed for the backpack. He had heard that Lin Li's plan had been rejected thirteen times by the minister before it was approved.

"I...I am still a little worried." Lin Li stared at the screen and replied.

He was very worried. He worried that the characters in the game would be disappointed with his ideas and creativity because the ten-grid backpack had received numerous complaints both in and out of the game.

He was also worried that the audience's expectations would be dashed since his design didn't include summoning dragons.

He was even more worried that the minister would no longer give him a chance and that he would be replaced by young graduates.

In short, Lin Li was very worried.

Li Yanqi watched the progress bar on the light curtain panel gradually reach 99%. Without hesitation, she clicked again, and the progress bar changed to 100%.

The backpack had expanded from 10 grids to 100.

At this point, Li Yanqi was pleasantly surprised. It was much better than the 20 grids she had imagined.

The panel remained the same size as before, and the progress bar changed to 0% again. At the same time, Li Yanqi noticed a lit label in the row of label categories similar to the game menu on the left.

"Gourmet...shop?"

Li Yanqi froze. What did a gourmet shop mean?

When she clicked on it curiously, she discovered that this so-called gourmet shop had hundreds of assorted dishes. Although the dishes didn't have pictures, the names alone made her dizzy.

Sweet and sour pork loin, salt and pepper ribs, fried crab with scallion and ginger, spicy shrimp, osmanthus lotus root, hand-caught lamb chops...

Li Yanqi scrolled down, and each dish was marked with a price. For example, the price of a slice of boiled pork was 30, but she didn't know what the standard for this price of 30 was.