Chapter 296-300

Chapter 296: Event Ends

Wang Meifen had full trust in Li Yanqian, especially after hearing about the feat of Camp Leader Li Yanqian leading their team to attract zombies and prioritizing their safety. She admired them even more.

During their journey, she vividly described various aspects of Qingshi Camp, including the security team, the corps, the water conservancy department, and the farm.

"I'm telling you, if anyone in the camp wants to rebel, I'll be the first one to let them go," Wang Meifen declared firmly.

Jiang Letian: "..."

Cai Xinrong and others: Why do you always think Mama Lotte is talking about them?

"Auntie, I think Qingshi Camp is so powerful that I wouldn't dare to make mistakes," Wang Ping quickly resolved the awkward atmosphere.

"Exactly! Not to mention the soldiers of the Corps. Our camp leader is like a god sent from heaven. They can control metal, wood, and stones and perform magic!" Wang Meifen had only seen Li Yanqian's distant performance during the previous zombie siege at the city gate. People around Li Yanqian claimed that they possessed supernatural powers.

Jiang Letian recalled the several buses that Li Yanqian had summoned during a critical moment, and he believed it to be about seventy to eighty percent true.

Perhaps they really wanted to inquire about this camp...

After returning, Li Yanqian didn't attend to any official matters and focused on moving. They directly asked Zhou Feng to drive them back to the villa.

The secure atmosphere in the camp made them feel relaxed. After having a simple dinner with everyone, Li Yanqian went straight back to their room and fell asleep.

The feeling of excessively consuming abilities was unpleasant.

When they woke up, it was already early in the morning. Their room was decorated in a girlish style, similar to Fu Ying and Gu Yao's rooms. The pale green wall paint had a soothing effect, and the oversized bed they brought from Nancheng made them feel like they were waking up in the clouds.

However, when they lay on the bed and habitually opened the light curtain of their backpack, they suddenly felt like they were falling from the clouds.

The ongoing discount activities in the two stores showed that there were only 16 hours left...

Why couldn't the discount last forever? Li Yanqian felt a pang of regret.

But at the same time, they felt relieved. At least it gave them some leeway.

"It's okay. If we don't have enough crystal nuclei, we can earn more. At least our lives will be saved!" Ya Koba hopped off the bedside table with its little wings.

"Thank you, Kobane Ka. Your presence allowed us to smoothly recover the crystal nuclei we missed out on yesterday," Li Yanqian said, no longer entangled. Even if the stores stopped offering discounts, they still had Xiao Yujia.

"Hmm, I now understand the importance of this little beast. Hurry up and prepare breakfast for this little beast!" Obane Ka protested.

If it weren't for Li Yanqian's deep sleep, they would have been woken up much earlier.

"Oh yes, little beast," Li Yanqian smiled and walked out of the bedroom. It seemed that today they would make the most of the remaining time to buy the things they needed.

So, throughout the day, the camp staff didn't see Li Yanqian and their group in the camp. Even Chief Zhou Feng of the Administration Department was absent.