Chapter 171-175

Chapter 171: Cover-up

In the early morning of the next day, an off-road vehicle drove out from the end of the road in the fog on the empty street.

Tang Deyu saw the outside scene for the first time.

Human society has been subverted...

He sadly thought about how his relatives and friends were doing now.

Unlike Zotye, there were no living people in Nice Technology, only a lot of zombies.

"It seems we need to work first," Zhou Feng said as he drove the car in a circle and then stopped in a clearing at the door of Nice Technology.

"There are ten mutant zombies, please be careful," Li Yanqian said.

Outside the car, Fu Tingyu put her hand on the ground. Before a group of zombies could rush forward, her lightning ability spread out. Tang Deyu, who was in the car, was stunned looking at the dozens of zombies that instantly fell down.

Not to mention the dazzling abilities and moves of the others.

"Miss Gu, are you going too?" Tang Deyu was even more surprised to see that little Gu Yao was about to get out of the car.

"It's okay, there's something to say. If you can't run, just stay here," Gu Yao smiled and jumped off lightly.

"I didn't want to run either..." Tang Deyu mumbled in the car alone.

Li Yanqian was already killing the third mutant zombie at this moment. The crystal nucleus of each mutant zombie was an upgrade magic medicine for the backpack. Although the mutant crystal nucleus could also be absorbed by people in the team, everyone chose to give priority to having the backpack absorb them.

After all, they wanted to put their existing supplies into the backpack first so that everyone could feel at ease.

Roar!

A fire-type mutant zombie roared and threw a group of flames at Li Yanqian, who was currently circling an earth-type mutant zombie.

"Be careful!" Fu Ying saw this scene from the other side, and her heart skipped a beat.

Seeing that the flames were about to hit Li Yanqian's body, a figure flashed from the side, and there was a sudden explosion between the sparks. The sound was the result of the collision between the lightning ability and the fire ability. Fu Tingyu blocked the flame attack with a lightning ball just in time.

"Thanks," Li Yanqian said with lingering fear after Fu Tingyu took care of the fire mutant zombie with two moves.

Although she could sense the movements of the surrounding zombies, remote ability attacks like this were still easy to fall victim to.

"Don't be careless, leave the remaining mutant zombies to me," Fu Tingyu put away her power and said to Li Yanqian.

"Oh, I feel relieved having Teacher Fu here," Gao Yuan said. He had been scared just now. Although they had Li Xiaoqing, who had a healing ability, no one wanted to see their teammates get injured.

"Really reassuring," Luo Shiyu chimed in. He was also decapitating dozens of zombies with his rotating fan.

In less than half an hour, the hundreds of zombies outside the door were all taken care of by this group of people.

"I, um, I can also help kill zombies," Tang Deyu walked down and said loudly. He wanted to help, not escape.

Li Yanqian took out a long knife blessed with abilities from her backpack and threw it to Tang Deyu.