My Oc

Full Name: Aria Montgomery

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Physical Appearance: Aria is a young adult lady who stands at a fairly short height. She has breast-lengthed, wavy, black hair, fair skin, and rose-red eyes. Her bangs cover most of her left eye. She wears a sleeveless, light blue denim vest that is hooded over a white shirt with royal blue long sleeves, carnation pink shorts with gold buttons, white socks with yellow lining, and portage blue sneakers with white shoelaces. On her left ring finger is a wedding ring with a silver band and a rose-red, diamond shaped gem.

Personality: Aria is a kind-hearted, loving, and caring individual who cherishes both of her family and friends dearly. But after her husband's death, Aria withdrew from the world, becoming a depressed and distant being who was reluctant to let others in because of her fear of losing them. Despite this, Aria can be both stern and brave if someone messes with those she cares about.

Nationality: Scottish 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Family Members:
Roy Montgomery (father)
Esme Montgomery (mother)
Jonas Montgomery (husband, deceased)

Role: Inhabitant

Chapter Title: The Widow Who Lost Her Happiness

Codename: Maiden of the Twilight Moon

Nega Boss: Thanatos

Backstory: Aria once led a happy life with two wonderful parents that loved her, and a loving boyfriend that she would later marry. But suddenly losing her husband caused Aria to be so overwhelmed with grief that she becomes convinced she'll never be truly happy again, making her afraid to move on. Will she be able to regain her happiness?

Novel Description: The Grinning Man In A Top Hat guides Streetbeat and the others to a tranquil and secluded stage where the full moon shines bright. In the center of the park, they found a solitary young lady standing by a fountain. For some reason, she's the only resident in Wonderworld that doesn't trust Lance.

Best Friends: Iben Bia, Lucy Wong, Bruce Stone

Crush: Balan

Enemies: Lance, Negati

Additional Information: Aria is fluent in Scottish Gaelic. She is skilled at cooking and playing the violin. She is highly allergic to dogs.

Japanese Voice Claim: Yū Asakawa

English Voice Claim: Lauren Landa

Here she is in Iben's outfit!