📺 Balan Wonderworld As A TV Show (Season 5) 📺

Here is the fifth and final season of Balan Wonderworld as a TV show! All of the episodes are down below.

Season 5

Lucy's Mean Sister: Lucy's estranged sister decides to pay her a visit. This would be fine except... she and Lucy do not get along at all.

F Is For Frustrating: Leo is aggravated when his report card reveals that he received all Fs. Especially since he knew he was doing work...

Detention!?: After receiving detention for something he didn't do, Haoyu decides to escape from the one teacher that never liked him.

Busy Like A Bee: To save the bee population, Yuri decides to spend her entire spring break planting lots of flowers. But she overworks herself in the process.

Goodnight, NiGHTS: NiGHTS has trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. Can Balan and Lance help them?

Bathtime!: Due to the fact that the Tims got dirty, Balan gives them the one thing that they don't like; a bath!

Lights, Camera, Action: A famous movie star visits Highland Isle for her upcoming movie. But Emma and Leo soon discover that she's actually the lost heiress to the throne.

Fairytales: The group finds themselves trapped in a storybook. The only way out? They must play the role that is given to them.

Catch Me If You Can!: The Tims inadvertently eat something that causes them to zoom everywhere.

If These Negati Could Talk...: Somehow, the Negati gain the ability to talk and they say the silliest stuff that's ever heard!

Allergy Season: When it's that time of year, Balan and Lance's sneezes end up causing hilarious results.

Mama Cat: A stray cat ends up in the Balan Theatre. But the next morning, it's seen with a bunch of kittens.

Reala's Bad Day: Reala's attempts of trying to improve his day turn meek as the results are rather hilarious.

Secrets Of The Ideya: NiGHTS uncovers the truth about the Ideya. As they unlock more hidden secrets, Wizeman grows suspicious of NiGHTS's actions.

The Soda Incident: Leo's decision to share soda quickly becomes his biggest regret when he ends up having a sugar rush.

A Trip To Paris: Emma and her parents take a trip to Paris. But as soon as they arrive there, their dream vacation starts to turn into a nightmare.

Haoyu's Family: Haoyu learns that his family wants to meet his friends. But Haoyu has no idea on how to break it down to his family that two of his friends are magical beings.

Chibi Maestros: Balan and Lance have accidentally become chibis! How did this happen? And can the others fix this?

Different Stages, Different Roles: Balan decides to use a spell that would swap not only the Inhabitants' roles, but also the Inhabitants' Chapter. The results are not what Balan expects them to be.

Quoth The Nightmaren, "Nevermore!": Reala wakes up to find that he can rhyme just like Balan and Lance. And it doesn't help that NiGHTS finds this amusing.

Funhouse: Attilio learns of a funhouse opening up in Christmas Rose Park. But Attilio starts to suspect that something is up when people come out, immediately traumatized.

Oh No!: Lance's spellbook ends up being stolen. Can Balan and the others help him find out who took it before fear is unreleashed everywhere?