📺 Balan Wonderworld As A TV Show (Season 2) 📺

So here is the second season of Balan Wonderworld being a TV series! I decided to make the seasons separate because I didn't want to write too long of a page.

Anyways, as usual, here are the lists of episodes in this season and their summaries below for you all to roleplay on.

Season 2

That's Gotta Sting!: Lance's new scorpion-based Negati turns out to have a mean sting when it suddenly attacks Haoyu.

Cold As Ice: Iben suddenly comes down with a strange illness that causes her to slowly turn to ice. Can the others find a way to cure her before it's too late?

Lance The Babysitter: Because of Balan's busy schedule, Lance has to look after Leo, Emma, Yuri, Haoyu, and Cass. What could possibly go wrong?

Missing Masterpiece: One of Lucy's artworks suddenly goes missing. Will she be able to find it in time for the exhibition to open up?

Who Did It?: Someone had broken something of Balan's...and everyone is a suspect!

Reala And The Mask: Reala finds a strange mask that would grant him intimidating abilities to achieve his goals... Little does he know that the mask has its own intentions...

Hairy Situation: No matter how much Balan brushes them, the Tims keep on shedding hair everywhere. Surely, there's an explanation for this, right?

Fury Of The Firefighter: When Sana reveals that someone tried to hurt her, Eis decides that he wants to give this perpetrator a piece of his mind.

Laundry Day: What starts out as a peaceful day to wash clothes suddenly turns into one of silly fights and complaints after the clothes get mixed up.

No Visitors Allowed!: Balan makes it crystal clear to Leo, Emma, and the Inhabitants that only one location in Wonderworld is off-limits. What could Balan possibly be hiding?

I Have No Ide-ya: During her visit to the Night Dimension, Emma loses all of her Ideya. With the help of NiGHTS, she must retrieve them all before Wizeman gets his hands on them.

A Scent In Need Is A Scent Indeed: A new perfume is recently released. But the moment ladies apply on this scent, their personalities drastically change. Can the group find out what's actually happening?

Leo And The Money Heist: Rumors of a planned money heist have been spreading around Leo's neighborhood. Leo doesn't believe it one bit...until he finds a suitcase full of money that belongs to the bank...

It Takes A Lullaby To Defeat A Nightmaren: NiGHTS discusses with the group about their idea on stopping Reala, one that requires using a lullaby. Will their plan actually work?

May The Best Singer Win: When Haoyu drinks a potion that gives him incredible singing ability, he soon finds himself having tough competition with jealous singers.

Wizeman's "Perfect" Date: Wizeman reluctantly tries his hand at dating a dream goddess. Things don't go well as not only do their personalities clash, but the goddess becomes motherly towards his Nightmarens.

I Accidentally Shrunk The Maestros!: Cal's attempts at performing a magic spell goes awry as he accidentally shrinks the maestros to the size of action figures. Can the group find a way to reverse the spell?

Dear Diary: Iben's diary suddenly goes missing. Will she be able to find it before someone reads her personal thoughts?

NiGHTS's Day Out: NiGHTS decides to go explore the Waking World. But a certain Nightmaren General has something to say about it.

(Not) Feline Friendly: Cass's new pet sitter doesn't seem so fond of cats. And it's quite obvious that her cat doesn't like the pet sitter...

Beneath The Surface: Fiona is strangely forbidden from swimming in a certain ocean all because it's "dangerous". Surely, nothing's lurking there, right?

(Don't) Let It Grow!: Jose discovers strange seeds  in his farm and decides to plant them. Unaware of the fact that Balan got rid of them for a good reason.