Chapter 3: Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe.

I sat in my office sitting on my office chair spinning around making me dizzy. I was bored. I didn't have a job right now. My aunt was in a meeting and everyone else were on their day off or doing their job.

I look out my glass doors and I see the finders running around trying to do their jobs. A finder is a person you go to when you need find out where your job is. They knew everything. Where the celebs are going to be, what they are doing, sometimes even living. Kind of like stalkers.

I call them the navigator of the pirate ship. I think they have the hardest job out of everyone.

I looked around my office and it had light magenta walls, and black carpet. it had posters of some celebs and pictures of me and my friends. I had a glass table like my aunts, a magenta couch. I had a fridge in the corner and a small counter that had a sink, microwave, a coffee maker which I mostly make french vanilla.

I had a t.v on the wall and a closet were I get change when I need to do the job. Sometimes I wear it even if I don't have a job. There are nice clothes in there. On my desk I had a office phone, paper, pens, pencils, pictures that I have taken and like but was to lazy to put them up on my walls, and my french vanilla.

Anyways, I am sitting in this room doing nothing but drinking french vanilla and spinning in my chair. I was really hoping to have a job today or do something like help someone else out.

RING RING

My office phone started to ring. I answered it. "Hello, Dawn Jones here, how may I help you?" I said into the phone. "Dawn!" Emily yells into the phone. "Yeah?" "Come down to Cider Creek. I need help with something."

Yes! A job. "Be there soon, hold on." I said before hanging up. I walk into my closet and change into white shorts, a brown belt, gray tank top, and a black and white plaid unbutton checkered shirt. I was wearing black flip flops and black finger less gloves.

I walk out and and go into my car. I drove to Cider Creek and looked around for Emily. I finally found her and parked my car at the side of the street next to her. I got out and walked up next to her. "What wrong?" I asked.

"Your aunt put me on a job to take pictures of Emma Watson but my camera died and I could not take a picture, can you take it?" I smile. "Yes, yes I can. You can go back to the company and rest, I will get it and let you have the glory." She smiles. "Thanks Dawn, your the best." "I know." We both laugh. "Well, good luck." Emily walked away into her red car that was behind mine. I go into my car and grab my camera and my bag. I lock my doors and head out to the cafe that Emma Watson was at.

I walk in and look around. She was sitting at a table with Daniel Radcliffe. I knew it, I ship them. They were holding hands under the table trying to hide their relationship.

I sit a couple of tables away from them. I put my bag on the back of the chair. I had my camera in hand ready to take the picture. I lift my camera up and took the picture without flash. I made sure I got the hands under the table. I got the picture so I put my camera on top of the table. "Would you like something to drink ma'am?" The waitress said. "Yeah, I would like a french vanilla." I smiled.

"Coming right up." she said and walked away. I took my phone out and went through my contacts. I stopped when I saw Emily's name. I click "Call"

"Hello?" She answered. "Hey, I got a picture." I said looking around. "Really? Thank you Dawn, I know I can always count on you." I laugh. "Well see you when I get back." She then hangs up.

I put my phone away. the waitress gave me my french vanilla. I took a sip of it and place it on the table for it to cool down. "Hey your here as well Daisy." I jumped a little knowing that voice. I turn to see Louis. "One; why do you always come up behind me. Two; why are you in the same place I am." He laughs.