Chapter 2: We Meet Again

I woke up around 10:30. I was really tired. I just wanted to stay in bed all day and do nothing. I can't though. I needed to go shopping for food. The only thing I have left is fruit loops that were going to be gone when I eat it and enough milk for my cereal.

I groan into the pillow. I crawled out of my bed. I was wearing my superman pj's. I love him. Anyways back on to what I am about to do. I go downstairs and go into my kitchen. It was so empty from food I swear I saw a tumble weed go by.

I poured what was left in the cereal box and the milk and sat down at my table. You can tell I was not much of a morning person. Sometimes I like waking up early but sometimes I don't.

I finish eating and washed my dish. I placed it in the drying rack and ran upstairs to change but first I took a shower.

After having a nice warm shower and drying my hair I put on black skinny jeans. With a black batman tank top. and black high tops. with matching batman necklace and bracelet. I also love batman as you can tell.

I go downstairs and grabbed my car keys and head out to my car. I jump in and go to the supermarket. When I got there I parked my car by the door and head inside and went shopping.

*Louis*

I was laying in bed still thinking about that person I saw at the beach yesterday. I just couldn't get her out of my mind. Her long blonde hair when it blew in the wind, her eyes that sparkle in the sun, oh don't get me started on her smile. Man she was beautiful.

I sat up making the covers fall off me showing my superman pj's. I got out, change, then head downstairs to see the guys sitting at the counter. They all look at me. "Hey boobear." Harry said. "Hey Hazza." I said back to him.

I made myself toast and got a drink of orange juice and sat down with the lads. "So what are we doing today?" I asked. "Well, we have to go to the studio, the after that we have a interview. then we are free to do anything we want." Liam said.

"That's right" We heard a voice behind us making us jump a little. We all turn to see Simon leaning on the door frame. "Uncle Simon." I yell. I looked in his hand and he had a newspaper. "Whats that?" Zayn said saying my thoughts. "Oh this, you might want to see this, it is really funny." Simon said placing it on the counter. When we looked at it the lads started to laugh. It was us playing volleyball and me getting hit in the face with the ball.

"Omg, it's a good photo, right when it hit him in the face." Niall laughed. "Hey, that hurt." I said rubbing my nose. They all laugh harder. Simon stopped chuckling. "Anyways, this photo was taken yesterday by a paparazzi". We all stopped laughing and looked at him. We were not a big fan of the paparazzi. "So that means one of them found you guys yesterday. It was a good thing that they did not come up running to you and asking questions and bring up more people." We nod. "Anyways lets get going." Simon said walking out of the room. We all jumped up and head out to the car.

***************

"Well everyone that was One Direction." The interview lady said ask the crowd clap their hands. We walk off stage and into the dressing room. It was only 4:15. "Lets go get something to eat!" Niall yells.

"YEA!!!" I yelled. I jumped on Niall's back. "Forward my horse." Niall started to run down the hallway. "Hurry up you guys, the last one to the van has to drive." I said looking back to see the other guys walking.

Niall and I got to the van first and sat in the back. We saw the lads running. It was Liam turn to drive. He gets into the drivers seat and head for a good place to eat. We got to Pizza Hut. My favorite place.