5 : A Mystery ? Or A Crime ?

Time : 11:30 P.M.

Police Headquarters, South Zone, Delhi.

ACP Arvind Shekhawat Chauhan took purposeful strides as Inspector Harry accompanied Him with a file in his hand.

Arvind was a committed, passionate officer, whose track record boasted a 100% success rate, which was a once-in-a-blue-moon phenomenon.

He had taken charge today after the ACP just before Him was transferred courtesy the political pressure exerted by a certain prominent businessman.

Mr. Dev Chaturvedi.

Arvind leaned on the Desk, as Harry handed him the file to browse through.

Arvind : "So Harry, brief this for me."

Harry : "Sir, this is about Miss. Malini Chaturvedi - She had passed away in a Car Accident exactly 2 Years back on NH 17, about 2 kms from Raniket View Point. She was 22 Years Old, a final year Student in M.A. Literature from Lady Shri Ram College. She was Driving the Car. It appeared to be a case of rash driving on Her part."

Arvind : "And Mr. Dev Chaturvedi keeps on transferring the ACPs because of ....."

Harry : "She was His Only Child, Sir. He believes that His Daughter is a very careful driver."

Arvind : "Any other instances of rash driving on her part ?"

Harry : "No Sir, it was checked with the Traffic Wing."

Arvind : "Maybe She was troubled by a bunch of boys or something like that ?"

Harry : "Again, No Sir. Eye-witnesses are there."

Arvind browsed through the File, as He gazed pensively at the photo of the Young Woman in the Photo.

This was going to be a tough one to crack.

***************************