7 : The Accident

Inspector Prakash of Traffic Wing copied the footage of the latest Accident on NH 17, as He dialled up the New ACP.

Prakash : "Sir ! There is a New Accident on NH 17."

ACP : "Where ? Me and Harry are on a Patrol there. Give me the exact location !"

Prakash : "Sir about 11 kms from the View Point. And the Vehicle has Not crashed - so it appears that the People in it are totally safe. But it is just staying there ! Not moving ! Other Vehicles might crash into it !"

ACP : "Alright. Harry start the bike ! There is another accident."

***************************

As the group piled out of the car, they registered the sound of a bike.

2 Men in Uniforms got off the bike.

The shorter one among them spoke in a firm tone.

"ACP Arvind Shekhawat Chauhan, South Zone Delhi. Are you all okay ?"

Aryan : "Yes Sir... but ... the Car is Not getting started !"

Arvind : "Harry, check the Car."

Harry revved the engine in vain.

Arvind : "Any luck ?"

Harry : "No Sir. Will need the Mechanic."

Arvind : "Okay You all, try to get signal on your phones. We are on a bike, so we can't give lift - but there is a Dhaaba about a km from here. It is open. Walk there and take rest. The Dhaaba owner would be able to make some arrangements for your transport. And these are our numbers. Call us if you guys are unable to find means of conveyance."

Kunal : "Ji Sir."

Arvind : "We'll take our leave now. Harry, come on."

*****************************