3 : New Friend

PREVIOUSLY........

Arpita&Sundar, Preetha&Kunal, Aryan&Imlie play Ouija Board. Malini's Spirit makes Her Presence known to the Group. Narmada and Badi Maa ties Sacred Threads on the hands of each on in the Group. The Group leaves for a Night-Out at Raniket View Point. Aryan and Imlie keep bickering. At Raniket View Point, they confess that they want to each other that they want to move forward, and Work on a Happily Ever After with each other.

Unknown to them, their Sacred Threads loosen up and fall down to the ground.

A Sinister Presence eyes the Group, and fixes its Target on Imlie - to be precise, Her Soul.

******************************

𝘈𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘻𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺.

𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮, 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘚𝘬𝘺, 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

2 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱, 𝘧𝘪𝘹𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦.

𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 2 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥.

𝘐𝘧 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵, 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵.

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘥.

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 2 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳.

Preetha : "Why is the atmosphere like this ? Why is there so much howling ?"

Arpita : "The Night was clear when we started ! What is going on ? 😳"

Sundar : "I .... I am Not liking this at all."

The Howls increased in frequency as cold shivers ran down the spines of all 6.
Strong Winds swept over the area, lending an uncharacteristic chill to the
area.

All 6 could feel the cold inside them.

Imlie felt Her entire being radiate with cold, as an unsettling dread pooled in her stomach. She thought She would vomit any moment - as waves of shudders rolled off her.

Aryan felt Imlie shudder beside Him, as He held Her to Him.

Imlie : "I ..... I don't feel ... Okay."

Aryan : " ..... I think we should all leave. Come on Guys."

The Group scrambled to their Car as the wind picked up speed and thunder and lightning danced in the Night Sky.

Kunal : "Sundar Jiju ! Start the goddamn Car ! What is wrong !!!"

Sundar, revving the engine : "It is on ignition, but it is Not taking off !!! ... It is like someone is holding it back !!!"

As He pressed the accelerator a bit too hard, the Car jumped forward with a huge jolt, as the occupants were thrown forward from their seats.

Preetha : "Owww. My Head."

Sundar maneuvered the Car down the hill, as the vehicle kept going haphazardly, trying to steer itself out of Sundar's control, while the wind still tried to topple it.

Imlie : "What is happening ??😧😧😧"

Aryan : "Sundar Ji ! What is wrong with the car !!"

As the Vehicle reached the base, it jolted hard, landing it on the road.

And it stopped.

Kunal, hitting the Car : "Why did it stop ??? Move !"

As Sundar exited the vehicle to check it, He spotted a Man lying some feet away from them.

Sundar : "Everyone come out immediately !! We need help ! Arpita Ji, get the First-Aid kit !"

They piled around the Man, inspecting Him.

He was a tall Man, with brownish black hair, a thick tuft of beard and moustache on His fair-complexioned face, in an attire of a Light Denim Blue Shirt and Black Jeans, a backpack on His shoulder, lying on his stomach, his head on a hard rock.

Sundar shook Him in attempts to wake Him, as Kunal sprinkled water.

The Man slowly opened His eyes - a shade of deep brown, and looked up.

Arpita : "Ji, are you alright ?"

Preetha : "Do you need help ?"

The Man's eyes raked all over them in a gaze that was surprisingly fierce for someone who was unconscious for awhile.

Preetha felt that His gaze fixated on Imlie and Aryan who stood huddled together, for a moment longer than that on others, before He tore his eyes away.

Sundar : "Can we help you ? Are you hurt ?"

Kunal : "Do you need to go somewhere ? Hospital ?"

The Man kept His palms on the rock and tried to get up, as the others helped Him to his feet.

Arpita : "Ji what's Your Name."

The Man kept His Head straight and spoke in a polite, yet firm voice :

"Aditya. Aditya Kumar Tripathi."

****************************