Chapter Six

He got out his cellphone for light and aimed it down at her body and immediately fell backwards seeing that she was hurt. He couldn't believe it was her but once he looked at her for long enough, he slowly moved closer to her and began picking her up in his arms and then ran back to his house. "Mason....get up get up!!! F-Felix she's hurt!!!!" Mason got up in more rage shaking the water off him "damn that brat" he seethed as he flew up bursting up through the ceiling but looks down and sees the Jack and Felix being carried by him he charged down and landed down in front of them growling but smells blood and looks to Felix and gains eyes of worry "w-what happened to Felix???" Jack looked up at Mason and begins to slowly set Felix down on the shower floor beginning to tear up. "S-she ran off because we were fighting and then....and then I found her like this......we did this to her" he said looking up at Mason. "I don't think we should fight anymore..........I want you to be with her Mason.....I want you to love her and take care of her......she loves you and you love her....and your the only one who can save her." Mason sighs at this and gets down onto his knees and started to exam her. "Where was she hit exactly?" He asked Jack , ignoring all he said before as he grit his teeth that he wasn't there for her and that he was the cause of it all. He stood up and looked to at Jack. "Jack you stay with here and make sure she's stays with us...I'll go find a doctor" he said as he flew up into the sky and bursts into a bullet of wind speeding to the kingdom in search of a doctor or something. Jack looked down at the ground after staring Mason in the eyes and he was just shocked. He turned and looked at Felix and just stared down at her not knowing what to say. "Please Fiona........don't die.." Mason looked around the kingdom looking for a doctors place then he sees one with a big Red Cross on it so he went down and burst through the door....but only to see a church group...."DAMN IT TO HELL!!!!" He rushed out still looking as he found another place with a Red Cross "I swear if this is a church...." He swore under his breath and burst through seeing it's a doctors place he rushed in and kidnapped one of the top doc ocs and carried him all the way back "....damn your heavy..." He panted slightly. Jack waited for Mason to return and kept checking Felix's breathing realizing that each breath she took in was getting smaller and smaller and he began to freak out. "F-Felix!!! Stay with me....I'm right here and so is Mason ...we're both here...he went to get a doctor...he's on his way" he said tearfully. "INCOMING!!!" Mason yelled as he was coming in for a crash landing with the doctor on his back which happened to be an elephant as he crashed into the ground in front of Jack and Felix"I-I'm okay....." He said as the elephant doctor got off and walked to Felix gasping in fright. "Is she alright???" Jack looked over at Mason and chuckled alittle to himself and then when he saw the doctor and heard what he asked he looked over at Felix and shook his head. "Her breathing is getting slower and slower....the arrow she was hit with seemed to go further in then I imagined......i thought about taking it out but I knew if I were to do that...considering where it is.....I would kill her...so I didn't" he said looking up at the doctor and then back at Felix. Me an Mason were fighting and she ran off.........i found her like this." Marshall got up and spit out grass and dirt and...candy as he walked over and looked at Fiona in worry. "So where did she get hit anyways?" He asked as he wiped dirt from his face. Jack looked up at Mason and teared up. "S-she got hit in the stomach..........she might not make it" he said beginning to cry louder. "We did this...you and I......." "No....." He said with wide eyes speechless and not knowing what to do. "This can't happen....she's needs to stay alive!!!!" He fell to his knees starting to tear up. Jack stood up and began walking towards the corner of the room and sat down laying his head in between his knees rocking back and forth. He was waiting to see if she'd gasp for air or do something. He couldn't tell anymore if she was alive or if she was dead with her skin pale and her breathing quite deafening. Mason moved over to Felix's side and put her hand in his and held it gently squeezing it as the doctor started to nurse her. "Please be okay..." He lifted up his head and saw Mason grab Felix's hand and intangle there hands together and at this he grew quite jealous but he knew that now wasn't the time for jealousy. He just started at the two of them and saw how cute they were together and knew that he lost her right then and there. He knew that when Felix were to wake up she'd look up at Mason and see him tearing up and holding her hand. Jack then stood up on his feet and decided to leave the two alone. Mason saw Jack starting to leave as he sighed and shook his head and looked to him. "You know...if you leave now and she doesn't see you...she might think you don't care..." Trying to make him stay,knowing this wasn't a time to fight. Jack heard his words and his eyes widened not expecting such words to escape Masons lips. He then walked backwards back in the room as he was just by the doorstep. "W-what did you say Mason ...I didn't hear you...I think I'm growing deaf" he said smiling.