Chapter 1~

One day a high school teacher was walking on the side of the road heading back to his house from the post office.

'Mhm it is such a lovely day but I do hope Tom isn't to mad that I left him with Alex ,since I had to run to the post office, let's just hope he didn't find a way to run away from Alex' he thought.

He suddenly stopped in shock looking straight at a beautiful woman her hair was a gorgeous dark brown and her eyes were as beautiful as the dark night light then he suddenly remembered something.

He remembered a man and a woman flying together the man was small compared to the woman and the woman looked about just as beautiful as the woman he was staring at maybe even more beautiful she had beautiful golden wings and long dark brown hair she was wearing a hat that had a vail going around it she was also wearing a beautiful dress that was a dark purple that had golden accents in the front and had a golden belt made out of the same golden silk material the accents were made of.

He then suddenly snapped back into reality when he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was the lady.

She then asked, "Is everything all right sir?"

He suddenly replied, "oh yea everything's fine, you just remind me of someone."

The lady then hummed then replied, "Now that you mentioned it, you remind me of someone as well. I just can't put my finger on who?"

The man then suddenly remembered something, "shit- sorry I gotta go here's my number and I'll text you when I can I'm so sorry again but I just remembered something and I really have to go!"

And he then walked off before the lady could even ask.

"Wait what's your name-?" The lady tried to ask before he walked off but couldn't.

And then he was out of her sight.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was kinda short, I hope y'all don't mind