Chapter 3~

They walked inside and sat on the couch.

Phil began, "Again sorry for taking a while... I got distracted."

Alexander replied, "And what distracted you Phil you don't normally get distracted?"

"I was helping someone find the right package to put the stuff they were shipping in.",Phil replied

"Okay, I'll be on my way out now.",Alex said

Phil replied, "Alright stay safe, Alex."

"See ya later Mr. Alex", said Thomas

Alex then got up and left

Around an hour later Phil got a text

The massage said, 'Hey this is the person you talked to next to the road ,sorry for texting you if your busy, I just wanted to get your name.'

The next message said, 'My names Kristan by the way.'

Phil answered the massage, 'Oh hello, sorry that I forgot to tell you earlier I was in a rush ,and I'm not busy so don't worry. My names Philip but my friends call me Phil."

Kristan messaged him back saying, 'Alright, Philip.'

Phil then responded, 'Well maybe we could meet up sometime, Kristan.'

Kristan answered saying, 'We only just met Philip so don't get so cocky'

Phil chuckled and replied to her, 'Hey I'm not getting anywhere near cocky!'

Kristan then replied, 'Alright stranger, well I better stop texting and get dinner ready my son just went out to get something from the library for school since it was closed this morning and I promised him I would get food ready before he got back home.'

Phil let out a sigh and then responded, 'Well alright have a good rest of your night with your son'

Kristan replied, 'Will do, and you have a good rest of your night to,'

Phil then put down his phone thinking *Why did I ask her that, plus she must be married she has a son...*