Chapter 2~

Once he was out of her sight he started to blush.

He started thinking to himself, *Why the fuck would I do that and why would I give her my number I don't even know if she's married or not, gods damn it why am I so stupid she could possibly be married and yet here I am giving her my number!*

Then he started to calm down when he was only 10 minutes away from his house, *let's just hope Alex won't wonder why it took me so gods damn long to get back, I just still can't believe how stupid I was back there.*

He then walked up the stairs to his porch and unlocked the door to find Thomas running to hug him.

"Dad!" ,Thomas screamed, "What took you so long you gave Uncle Alexander enough time to almost kill me!"

Alex came walking up and said, "Why'd it take you so god damn long Phil, and I didn't do anything to you Theseus."

Thomas stuck his tongue out. 

"Put your tongue back in Tom." ,Phil said, "And what did I tell you about making rude remarks and running away from Alexander?"

"Not to." ,Thomas said in a pouting way

"Also Theseus I told you to just call me Uncle Alex." ,Said Alex

"Okay Uncle Alex." ,Thomas replied

"Now let's go inside." ,Phil said

"We're not done with this conversation yet Phil." ,Alex replied

"I'll tell you why I took so gods damn long once we get inside Alex." ,reassured Phil

"Alright." ,Replied Alex

I hope you liked this chapter I'll see you in the next one.