Part 5

TAYLOR'S POV:
At about 8:30 I woke up. I tried to go back to sleep so I couldn't so I checked my phone it was 9:00 so I grabbed my phone, I got out of bed went downstairs got some cereal and started watching tv. I went on insta, vine, and Twitter. I was going through my feed on Twitter when I seen a picture of the girl that I had seen at the fair. I was so excited to find her. I clicked on her profile and it said that she followed me. SHE FOLLOWED ME!! I was creeping on her page and man she is perfect. The best part is that she doesn't filter her pictures she looks just as beautiful in person as in this picture. In her caption on one of her pictures she said to watch her latest video... That means that she's a YouTuber. SHES A YOUTUBER. I know that it shouldn't really matter and it's not like I would care if she didn't it's just that you there have the best personalities. I clicked on the link and started to watch her YouTube video.
* 10 minutes later *
M: hey, how did you sleep?
Me: pretty good but I could still fall asleep if I tried.
M: same.
Me: then go back to sleep?
M: I'm thinking about it
* 5ish minutes later*
M: Taylor.. Taylor TAYLOR!
Me: what?
M: what are you doing?
Me: watching YouTube videos
M: oh cool, of who?
Me: Crystal.
M: who's Crystal?
Me: that girl that I called dibs on yesterday.
M: awh dude how did you find her?
MATT'S POV: I woke up from my long slumber. I slept for a long time. Well after I finally got out of bed I went downstairs and Taylor was up surprisingly. He was watching something. I'm not gonna lie I am kinda scared of what he is watching. And he like was so into it that he hasn't even realized that I was down here so I started a convo with him to see if he is ok. *convo in Taylor's POV* I can't believe he found her. I wonder how. I had to ask.
M: oh dude how did you find her?
T: she followed me on Twitter I couldn't believe it that out of everyone it was her.
Yeah me either. I mean Taylor is so lucky.
CRYSTAL'S POV: I woke up with 50 text messages, 20 calls, 100 YouTube notifications, 1000 Instagram notifications, and 2000 Twitter notifications. I couldn't even believe it. I didn't even know what to look at first. So I started with my texts. They were all basically the same thing. Saying like " your so lucky." Or "check your Twitter." So I decided to go on my Twitter. When I did nothing really interesting happened besides that Taylor guy followed me back. I guess he is a part of this magcon thing or whatever it is.
NICK'S POV:
I woke up at like 6 because I could not sleep because my phone kept going off. So I finally checked it and it was about my sister. So I checked on her social media accounts and they were blowing up. I was going through her Twitter followers to see what was going on an I seen his face. The guy from the farmers market. I knew this was gonna be bad especially since he is famous. I had to talk to Crystal about this because I don't want anything to happen.
N: Crystal what is going on?
C: I don't know I followed him -
N: wait you followed him? :(
C: yeah is that bad? Why are you getting upset about that?
N: you know I'm getting upset.
C: you know what let me make my own decisions.
Then she slammed the door.
(The pic above is Nick)